Will they play juke (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

Cwr saying juke still not signed do youthink he could play Saturday. Doubtful i know but nice to say goodbye with a goal

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Hes still our player so if hes first he should play, irrespective of the status of his transfer arrangement.

Tbf to Juke, I dont think hes the type of player who would shy away from playing, as hes almost been under the transfer spotlight since he arrived here and its not affected his game this far!

skyblueinBaku

On a seperate note we have some morons for fans

sean__moore Sean Moore

@Lukeyjuke what did you have, a strike rate of 1 goal per 25 shots, I hope you get arseraped by some fake Geordie, good riddance

:jerkit:
Good God! How the hell does a cretin like that get through life in a civilised society? :facepalm:

Marty

Maybe have a 'gentleman's agreement' in place if the deal wasn't completed. Don't play him tomorrow and Middlesbrough won't play him against us.

J

Jack Griffin

No chance, SISU ain't gonna risk a £2M (or whatever it is) deal falling through if he gets injured, I've heard they had a special delivery of cotton wool at Ryton yesterday. :laugh:

CovLis86

I think if we havent got a condition in place that Juke cant play against us, our owners are more dumbfounding than i ever thought.

Sub

was it McKenzie who we were told (By Norwich) we could not play in either home or away fixture even though he was our player?

think it was more of a gentlemens agreement :thinking about::thinking about:

shmmeee

Who cares. He's a Boro player (or rather will be). I think these agreements are silly.

If we didn't want to play against him, we shouldn't have sold him.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
On a seperate note we have some morons for fans

sean__moore Sean Moore

@Lukeyjuke what did you have, a strike rate of 1 goal per 25 shots, I hope you get arseraped by some fake Geordie, good riddance

:jerkit:

see Jukes response? "Your swell"

Fair play to Juke for not responding in the way this jerk probably wanted him to!

Plus if you look at the posters profile, he refers to himself as a part time Cov fan, full time asshole! Cudnt b more wrong (and we've only read one of his tweets). Profile pic looks like hes a dominoes delivery boy! Explains alot (no disrespect to anyone on this forum who delivers for Dominoes :) )

speedie87

amazes me why players go on twitter when there are idiots like him around.......

what an embarrasment to coventry and mankind in general

PVA

He was in Boro today having a medical by all accounts so he won't be playing tomorrow.

torchomatic

Maybe he will refuse to play just like Dion did?

Hes still our player so if hes first he should play, irrespective of the status of his transfer arrangement.

Tbf to Juke, I dont think hes the type of player who would shy away from playing, as hes almost been under the transfer spotlight since he arrived here and its not affected his game this far!

WillenhallSkyBlues

A) I'm Sean Moore so any of you muppets have something to say then private message me instead of hiding behind user names, or Infanct seeing as you all have twitter let yourself be known to me!

B) superfred I am not the guy who has been banned for smoke bombs, I have mearly been banned from the Ricoh because of the 'ruckus' that happened at the Brighton ground and I was supposedly meant to push a steward 'even thou I never'

Anyway you all have my twitter. I look forward to hearing from you, muppets

WillenhallSkyBlues

+ I've always abused juke on twitter, this is not the first time, I don't like him and never have not just as a footballer but as a person so for all of you bell ends to come on and moan about me having my opinion it shows that youse are all tw*ts, just cause I don't share the same opinions of you!

Wonder how many will come and call me a 'cretin' or a 'disgrace to Coventry' and all tw rest to my face at the game today!

Otis

Where I come from that's fighting talk!!

It was a little village called Punchtown though.

WillenhallSkyBlues

Haha no violence intended, just saying I bet they wouldn't say anything to me if they weren't hiding behind a username, only a big man does that

Users who are viewing this thread