Will the fans forums with Fisher actually happen? (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

how many can you fit in a bog cubicle at Ryton Tim his dog and one other.
And the dog is Innocent
Yes and no
Yes there will be a forum
No there will be no fans there
Therefor any vote Timmy calls for will result in a majotity agreeing with him simples

honestken

i hope they do cos im gonna turn up with 2 pairs of boxing gloves and challenge him to some proper marques of queensberry rules, 1 on 1, out in the car park, i will even promise him beforehand to buy a season ticket if he wins :D

SkyBlueHomer

If this meeting does take place a representative from SISU must be there for it to be taken serioulsy otherwise TF will be seen as just another SISU puppet.
The supporters must also be prepared to turn up otherwise they will also think we are just 'talk'. All this screaming abuse behind a keyboard is no use if people don't have any interest or balls to turn up themselves.

Godiva

If this meeting does take place a representative from SISU must be there for it to be taken serioulsy otherwise TF will be seen as just another SISU puppet.
The supporters must also be prepared to turn up otherwise they will also think we are just 'talk'. All this screaming abuse behind a keyboard is no use if people don't have any interest or balls to turn up themselves.

I see no reason why the shareholders should turn up - they don't run the company. Fisher run the company on their behalf, so he has to be there.
But he should be able to tell us why it has all come to this mess, and that alone could take some time!
He should also be able to answer random questions from the audience, and that could be very interesting!

I would really like ACL and ccc to send a representative - they are as much entitled to participate as all of us. If Mutton and PWKH turned up, that could ensure we got the views of what has happened over the past years from both sides of the fence.

SkyBlueHomer

I see no reason why the shareholders should turn up - they don't run the company. Fisher run the company on their behalf, so he has to be there.
But he should be able to tell us why it has all come to this mess, and that alone could take some time!
He should also be able to answer random questions from the audience, and that could be very interesting!

I would really like ACL and ccc to send a representative - they are as much entitled to participate as all of us. If Mutton and PWKH turned up, that could ensure we got the views of what has happened over the past years from both sides of the fence.

Yes, Fisher needs to be there but its about about time this company we refer to as SISU also need to show a face as well. If we do move they are the ones that will be subsidising CCFC or whatever we are these days
For ACL and CCC to be there as well would be superb.

I think there is more chance of Santa Claus & the tooth fairy being there though

Colin1883

I've never been to a fans forum, is it normally the same people who attend these events?

----------------

What I'm thinking is...

Would fisher sneak 'ringers' into the forums to ask the 'right' questions?

Last edited:

Godiva

Yes, Fisher needs to be there but its about about time this company we refer to as SISU also need to show a face as well. If we do move they are the ones that will be subsidising CCFC or whatever we are these days
For ACL and CCC to be there as well would be superb.

I think there is more chance of Santa Claus & the tooth fairy being there though

Maybe the Trust can persuade them to go?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I think the fans forums will be the small meetings with TF with chosen attendees

Right now I do not think a large meeting of frustrated angry fans is something TF will entertain

I've never been to a fans forum, is it normally the same people who attend these events?

----------------

What I'm thinking is...

Would fisher sneak 'ringers' into the forums to ask the 'right' questions?

Thats exactly what he is trying to do only invite sisu 'rent' boys so they bow down to him and get brainwashed some more and kiss his fat ass at the end.....

Godiva

I think the fans forums will be the small meetings with TF with chosen attendees

Right now I do not think a large meeting of frustrated angry fans is something TF will entertain

You're probably right - it could get nasty, and most likely unproductive.

Then what about the Trust invite Fisher and ACL to a debate. A small venue with an audience of maybe 30-50 invited by the Trust. Moderated by a neutral outsider.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

You're probably right - it could get nasty, and most likely unproductive.

Then what about the Trust invite Fisher and ACL to a debate. A small venue with an audience of maybe 30-50 invited by the Trust. Moderated by a neutral outsider.

If it did happen as a trust member I hope they dont invite me because at present I haven't got a criminal record

cloughie

Nobody asked for shareholders to turn up as nobody knows who they are. All own less than 10% of shares according to sisu.

Someone from sisu management SHOULD turn up as they chsrge large fees the 'manage' the club, so surely they can answer for themselves

Won't happen as all the promises of openess and transparancy have so far proven to be untrue.

rupert_bear

Take it from me things would get nasty. Which is why no forums will take place, usual hot air from an individual who is fast becoming a music hall joke.
I think it is about time someone from our local media investigated these claims of playing what looks like Walsall FC, thoroughly. Have their officials been contacted ? and now this apparent bid for land just outside the city, shouldn't be that difficult to find out where.

Users who are viewing this thread