will pressley be after any city players (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Most of the City players he had are now at other clubs.

CJ_covblaze

Doubt many would want to play for him.

CJ_covblaze

Grendel

We should offer him Haynes for a fee. One of the reasons we struggled last year was his obsession with playing him even though he was poor in most games.

D

Deleted member 2477

Sp pissed most of the dressing room off in the end and put players like baker and clark in the bomb squad for personal reasons when they would have been in the first team

bringbackrattles

Just a thought came to me if a Fleetwood player punches the ball in the net Maradona style, would Pressley claim it was: The Hand Of Cod ?

Specs WT-R75

The real question here is, would any of his ex players that are still here want to move to his team... yeah money talks etc, but I would expect he would go for some players that we have released rather than the current group.

shmmeee

Sell him Haynes, Phillips, Burge, Thomas and Finch. Buy a RB and a GK. Storm to promotion.

torchomatic

mrtrench

He's more likely to want the Scots: Fleck and O'Brien. But does he have any money?

torchomatic

I wouldn't think Fleck nor O'Brien would want to go to Fleetwood.

H

Huckerby

Not sure you would get a lot from the 78p & packet of Rolos from selling him those 5.

Dont be stupid we wouldn't sell them for that.

Now if it was a packet of those rolo's with biscuit in them that we saw in the 90s....mmmmm ill pack their bags

jassie78

I hope Reda scores against his team. He would want to prove a point since they shared different views and didn't get on. Its weird how he's was always injured for him and hes firing this season.

Users who are viewing this thread