Will Maddison be in the England Squad?? (3 Viewers)

covmark

You are a prize twat aren’t you.

They got to the semis because the group was easy and they got goals from set pieces.

I read your rubbish on here and to be honest your knowledge of football could be written on the back of a postage stamp and a very small one at that.

If you didn’t replace players when better options come along the england said would be the same as the one in 1966 stick to talking about Tony Mowbray

So by your thinking Robins shouldn’t have replaced any of the side from last year.
So do goals from set pieces not count as much as goals from open play?
Set pieces are a massive part of the game. Being good at them is to be commended.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

So do goals from set pieces not count as much as goals from open play?
Set pieces are a massive part of the game. Being good at them is to be commended.

Yes of course, we’re you well impressed with what they produced there and didn’t think they looked a bit short of attacking options?

covmark

Yes of course, we’re you well impressed with what they produced there and didn’t think they looked a bit short of attacking options?
I was impressed because we got to the semi finals. Something that has only happened once before in my lifetime.
We fully deserved to beat Tunisia. The first half of that game our attacking play was great. Panama were professionally dispatched. The Belgium game was a training match. Colombia were beaten on penalties (another deserved win) something no England team has ever done at a world cup. Sweden were professionally dispatched.
We could and should have been 3 up at half time in the semi through decent attacking play. Shame we couldn't take our chances and Croatia deserved it in the end.

So yes I was well impressed.

Terry Gibson's perm

Sterling has pulled out of the squad with a back injury, three strikers in the squad so Southgate has called up a yes you’ve guessed it a goalkeeper.

Four goalkeepers three strikers

covmark

Sterling has pulled out of the squad with a back injury, three strikers in the squad so Southgate has called up a yes you’ve guessed it a goalkeeper.

Four goalkeepers three strikers
I think he's called up the goalie because Pickford is a doubt.

covcity4life

You are a prize twat aren’t you.

They got to the semis because the group was easy and they got goals from set pieces.

I read your rubbish on here and to be honest your knowledge of football could be written on the back of a postage stamp and a very small one at that.

If you didn’t replace players when better options come along the england said would be the same as the one in 1966 stick to talking about Tony Mowbray

So by your thinking Robins shouldn’t have replaced any of the side from last year.

He had already picked a young side for the world cup dumbo. The whole benefit is you see them develop for 2020 and 2022. Plenty of time for others to get their call up when they deserve it. Madison done nowhere near enough. Wilson has and unlucky not to get call up. But by and large the squad should remain similar so we can continue to see benefits of Southgate plans.

Consider yourself educated. Frame this postage stamp and put it up in your bedroom.

SlowerThanPlatt

He had already picked a young side for the world cup dumbo. The whole benefit is you see them develop for 2020 and 2022. Plenty of time for others to get their call up when they deserve it. Madison done nowhere near enough. Wilson has and unlucky not to get call up. But by and large the squad should remain similar so we can continue to see benefits of Southgate plans.

Consider yourself educated. Frame this postage stamp and put it up in your bedroom.

Have you invested in a new keyboard?

covcity4life

Have you invested in a new keyboard?
Sometimes hoes step out of line and need to be bitchslapped.
giphy.gif

Terry Gibson's perm

Haha the old development one that’s what is always said it’s a manager that doesn’t win anything it’s buying time it’s easy to say in 2022 we will win it. If Southgate thinks that they should pay him accordingly very little now and then when he wins it he can have millions see if he takes that.

In four years bring this back up and see where they have got all it would need is an injury to Kane and they wouldn’t score

covcity4life

Haha the old development one that’s what is always said it’s a manager that doesn’t win anything it’s buying time it’s easy to say in 2022 we will win it. If Southgate thinks that they should pay him accordingly very little now and then when he wins it he can have millions see if he takes that.

In four years bring this back up and see where they have got all it would need is an injury to Kane and they wouldn’t score

Not saying we will win it but I expect us to compete. Nation are proud of team currently. First time I havnt heard any moaning about international break. People wanna see how we do vs Spain and see if team can continue to improve. Putting in loads of newbies and having a typical friendly display is not what we require right now imo. Put team out there that got us to semi finals of a world cup. Same team soundly beaten by Belgium in 3rd place playoff. Let's see how we do vs perennial contenders Spain and see if we see off Switzerland like other big nations would expect us too. If we see weakness Southgate can work on them or replace players where we have better waiting in wings.
No he’s moved his knob from in front of his eyes;)
Into your missus mouth :)

Terry Gibson's perm

Not saying we will win it but I expect us to compete. Nation are proud of team currently. First time I havnt heard any moaning about international break. People wanna see how we do vs Spain and see if team can continue to improve. Putting in loads of newbies and having a typical friendly display is not what we require right now imo. Put team out there that got us to semi finals of a world cup. Same team soundly beaten by Belgium in 3rd place playoff. Let's see how we do vs perennial contenders Spain and see if we see off Switzerland like other big nations would expect us too. If we see weakness Southgate can work on them or replace players where we have better waiting in wings.

Into your missus mouth :)

That’s ok at least somebody’s is going in there:emoji_kissing_heart:

itsabuzzard

Although unpleasant, I think his reference to hoes is grammatically correct. In an effort to shake off my stalker, Mr Fatso, I'd also add that I agree entirely with Terry's point about England's jammy route to the semis - they're highly unlikely to get it so easy next time out. They got found out by half-decent opposition and I didn't see any signs that they've improved much under Southgate. He seems like a decent bloke though, and spared us the usual managerial horseshit.
Or you're just scared of itsabuzzard

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread