Will Andy Thorn be writing to the City fans who went to Preston? (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

Dear fans,

We actually played some good stuff today. We'll keep playing and you lot better keep paying for your match day/season tickets.

Despite the fact that we've won 1 league game out of our last 18 and need around 12 chances to score a goal, we are making good progress.

Yours sincerely,

The Current Manager.

Covstu

I think he will be writing to all of those 2K fans that turn up for the Watford game at the Ricoh the way the attendances are dropping!!!! :eek:

baggers

Dear fans,

We actually played some good stuff today. We'll keep playing and you lot better keep paying for your match day/season tickets.

Despite the fact that we've won 1 league game out of our last 18 and need around 12 chances to score a goal, we are making good progress.

Yours sincerely,

The Current Manager.

Lol, you don't by any chance work in our PR department do you? ... seriously though, I hope they make it up to us on the pitch against Watford, I'm still having nightmares over that Nathan Ellington goal!

ccfcway

Dear fans,

Yours sincerely,

The Current Manager.

Great idea that, saves on stationary when another manager leaves !

I hope they make it up to us on the pitch against Watford, I'm still having nightmares over that Nathan Ellington goal!

Nightmares?, tell me about it. Commentary on CWR said 'oh it's gone in' making it sound like Preston scored by accident.
In reality, the marking was shite as usual as the team were already mentally in the showers.
Look at the stat's for the season, 10 goals conceded between 40 - 45 minutes, do they think they are playing Rugby?

baggers

In reality, the marking was shite as usual as the team were already mentally in the showers.

what was harder to stomach about it was the fact that 10 minutes ago Preston looked like they were spent and would have been at our mercy if we truly threatened them. I recall Jordan ran through their midfield with no challenge at all (but that fizzed out to nothing due to a miss-pass if I remember correctly).

Users who are viewing this thread