Wilder resigns (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Why has he resigned? I hope it blows up in sheff utds face next season and they finish below 6th

wingy

Suggested it's over the recruitment process.
Either already out of his hands or is going to be .

skyblue1991

I thought Wilders post match interviews were very refreshing. None of of the bullshit clichés, just straight to the point. Also giving it a go every game no matter the opposition. I'd have him at Cov if Robins went for any reason.

The signings Sheff Utd made this season were poor. Spending over £40m on a striker that couldn't hit a cows arse and an average GK. They didn't come across as Wilders signings.

Ruining football getting people involved without running it by the manager and then not having an input to any signings. The managers and recruitment team should be working closely as the game isn't played in boardrooms.

Struggle to see Sheff Utd bouncing back up like Norwich are doing.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

I thought Wilders post match interviews were very refreshing. None of of the bullshit clichés, just straight to the point. Also giving it a go every game no matter the opposition. I'd have him at Cov if Robins went for any reason.

The signings Sheff Utd made this season were poor. Spending over £40m on a striker that couldn't hit a cows arse and an average GK. They didn't come across as Wilders signings.

Ruining football getting people involved without running it by the manager and then not having an input to any signings. The managers and recruitment team should be working closely as the game isn't played in boardrooms.

Struggle to see Sheff Utd bouncing back up like Norwich are doing.

Think the keeper is much better than average

skyblue1991

Think the keeper is much better than average
I know their defense isn't great but Ramsdale is not in the same league as Henderson. Even if you compare him to Johnson at WBA and Darlow at Newcastle I know who I would rather have

Can you see Ramsdale being in the Premier League next season and would you pay £18m for him?

no_loyalty

Suggested it's over the recruitment process.
Either already out of his hands or is going to be .

Wilder has made some very poor signings for big money this season, so it was probably going to be taken out of his hands.

Terry Gibson's perm

I know their defense isn't great but Ramsdale is not in the same league as Henderson. Even if you compare him to Johnson at WBA and Darlow at Newcastle I know who I would rather have

Can you see Ramsdale being in the Premier League next season and would you pay £18m for him?

He got lucky to get that move there is no way anybody would sign him a goalie that can’t save it, I laughed when I saw him linked with an England call up let’s hope he has some Scottish ancestors. I would say he is the worst starting keeper in the prem and has been for two seasons.

no_loyalty

Liverpool are laughing all the way to the bank, offloading all of their flops for big money.

Terry Gibson's perm

Liverpool are laughing all the way to the bank, offloading all of their flops for big money.

They always seem to be able to get top prices (and a bit more ) for their players if Brewster was at Arsenal they would have loaned him out until he was 25 and then released him, Liverpool seem to chop them early for big money.

Terry Gibson's perm

Sheffield United could go back up as they will have most of these players as nobody will want them in the prem and will have all the cash coming down. Whoever comes down will be strong now it’s how it is done with the ridiculous parachute payments. It will still be a top job for somebody.

expect to see Chris Coleman linked

Users who are viewing this thread