Wilder resigns (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Done q great job but it's all gone pear shaped this year.

Sick Boy

First team ever to make me cry - I’d been convinced we were going to win the FA cup in 98...

that and as a team they’re just generally shithouses
We’ve had some cracking games against them though that were usually pretty feisty.
As a group of fans they’re generally pretty decent when going there boozing, I think the FA Cup clouds a lot of judgement about them, mine included!

bringbackrattles

Unrelated but Klopp really can’t take a defeat. Just resorts to blaming anyone and anything these days
The Saints manager got emotional at the end, but what a job he's done since that Leicester hammering. They could of got rid of him but stuck with him and are now reaping the benefits. Shows that keeping some managers for the long term can pay off, and I hope they get a top six place. The job he's doing is outstanding.

Brighton Sky Blue

The Saints manager got emotional at the end, but what a job he's done since that Leicester hammering. They could of got rid of him but stuck with him and are now reaping the benefits. Shows that keeping some managers for the long term can pay off, and I hope they get a top six place. The job he's doing is outstanding.

Klopp could learn a thing or two about gracefully accepting defeat from him

Evo1883

Don't like sheffield United but really rate wilder... This season for them is like trying to win a horse race with a snail... Haven't got the squad... Henderson going back to united a big miss... They should stick with him... He's proven

Have to question how much clubs like sheffield United miss their fans behind them... Football isn't the same at the moment

Liquid Gold

They are shite but they should remember where he bought them from and how quickly you can be back there.

Evo1883

He's a good manager, if Robins was to ever leave and somebody said wilder has the job... I'd be over the moon with such an appointment

cowboy1850

If Wilder does leave Sheff Utd that would make Robins the 11th longest serving manager in English football.

Most managers barely make it to 3 years. That's a shame.

no_loyalty

Wilder is set to leave making Robins the 11th longest serving manager in English football.

According to the BBC he is leaving today, has he left on his own accord or was he sacked?

SG21

Taking CCFC out of the equation, this would be a bad move for Robins for quick money. Sheffield are on freefall and he'd be going having to start again with no certainty he'd get the time or money to rebuild. Sure they'll say he'll be given time, but we've seen that before with managers and they rarely ever get it if results go south.

Evo1883

So nothing has been announced by United, and a press Conference that was scheduled for 5 cancelled...

Has there been a change of heart somewhere?

Sheffield United fans absolutely devestated by this, I can't remember a manager leaving and it bothering fans so much...

Hopefully they've sorted their differences as he's a cracking manager

Terry Gibson's perm

He has gone now and is partly being replaced by Tindall the failure from Bournemouth

Terry Gibson's perm

Paul Heckingbottom, thats the one

I would have thought they would have better off getting the new man in now so he can have a look at what they have nobody could save them so it’s a free hit

Evo1883

Did you know, since Wilder was appointed Sheffield United manager, only Pep guardiola and Jurgen klopp have won more league games in english football

Users who are viewing this thread