Wigan sold 900 so far... (2 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

It wouldn't be £50. Chelsea were only(!) charged £42, so I guess Wigan would have been charged £20-£25? But I have no idea whether there's category games at Old Trafford.

Leicester got charged £25 at Arsenal and £32 at Spurs last year.

I'd have no problems paying that when you get charged £26-28 for League 1 football in shit grounds like Millwall and Swindon. Even Bradford are charging £25 for away fans this year the cheeky bastards when home fans are paying about £6 a game with that cheap season ticket deal.

Mad when you think about it, we are getting charged more at MILLWALL in LEAGUE ONE than Leicester were at Arsenal in the Prem.

skybluesam66

season tickets 5000, corporate 2000 wigan 2000 package tickets 1000 walk up 2000
so will be a minimum gate of 12000
may be more

mark82

season tickets 5000, corporate 2000 wigan 2000 package tickets 1000 walk up 2000
so will be a minimum gate of 12000
may be more

I think walk up may depend heavily on if we make another signing tomorrow. Seems people want to at least think we have a chance of scoring. I'll enjoy it regardless.

And I think we have plenty of players capable of scoring, by the way.

Kingokings204

I think walk up may depend heavily on if we make another signing tomorrow. Seems people want to at least think we have a chance of scoring. I'll enjoy it regardless.

And I think we have plenty of players capable of scoring, by the way.

Some nice weather would help. A striker or winger tomorrow would get a few more up there for sure.

hill83

Free blowys and a pretty little gift box with bows on, a back massage and someone to tell you everything will be ok, you are special and loved, will get a few up there too.

WestEndAgro

Free blowys and a pretty little gift box with bows on, a back massage and someone to tell you everything will be ok, you are special and loved, will get a few up there too.

What a load of drivel chubby.

Users who are viewing this thread