Match Thread Wigan Match Thread (2 Viewers)

EalingSB

That was fucking beautiful - what speed, skill and composure, Top drawer.

Esoterica

Didn't want to jinx it when it was still 1-0 but since the goal Wigan have showed absolutely nothing in terms of being able to get back in this game. They were clueless.

covcity4life

Great win from a pleasing performance. Really enjoyed that from start to finish. Love it when we play a passing game. Very aesthetically pleasing to me.

Thought panzo was excellent at the back. Yet another clean sheet! Hamer excellent in midfield too and gyok what else can you say but what I always say that he is the best cov striker since Robbie Keane for me.

Into the top half! Operation premiership continues!

PUSB

stupot07

What a goal by Gyokeres. No way he will still be here after the January transfer window.

Got out of jail in that one. Pretty poor performance capped off by a fantastic goal. 3 points and top half the table!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ross1247

Very fitting that hamer and vik got the goals, by far the 2 best players on the pitch. What a run we are on, take it all in!

Calista

Another valuable three points, played some fantastic one-touch football at times, but the final pass and shooting were shockingly bad.

Don't remember ever seeing a team do as much shirt-pulling as that Wigan lot, who didn't have a single player who would get into our side.

steve cooper

Another valuable three points, played some fantastic one-touch football at times, but the final pass and shooting were shockingly bad.

Don't remember ever seeing a team do as much shirt-pulling as that Wigan lot, who didn't have a single player who would get into our side.
No but they have got Tilt and Tickle. Great names

Users who are viewing this thread