Why would they want Robins after all this. (1 Viewer)

covan

He has proven exactly how fickle he is. He's shown he's not a loyal manager. It's like seeing a mate get with a girl who's already got a boyfriend. Then she leaves him for your mate. You & him are fully aware she's capable of cheating. There isn't any trust in the relationship & sooner or later it drives them apart or she cheats again.

If I was them I would be taking this in to account when making my managerial decision.

covan

Not that I'm putting claim to know this as fact but I'm sure he didn't make such a bold statement in 'having sky blue blood' & 'just spoke to the owner about the future' a few weeks before leaving. I though he left Barnsley after falling out with the board.

Otis

Same reason we wanted him. He's got a history of doing this.

How has he a history of doing this?

He was two years at Rotherham, but then left for Barnsley and was at Barnsley for a year and a half before resigning because of differences with the board and he went nowhere. He didn't go to another club he simply resigned on a principal.

Had he gone straight to another club then you would have a point, but he didn't. He simply quit and went nowhere else.

It's not like he kept doing it is it and he did stick at both clubs for some time too.

hill83

How has he a history of doing this?

He was two years at Rotherham, but then left for Barnsley and was at Barnsley for a year and a half before resigning because of differences with the board and he went nowhere. He didn't go to another club he simply resigned on a principal.

Had he gone straight to another club then you would have a point, but he didn't. He simply quit and went nowhere else.

It's not like he kept doing it is it and he did stick at both clubs for some time too.

Fair enough, but I meant resigning and nothing else.

Whether it's for a club with better prospects or due to problems with the board, he's moved on without being sacked twice.
That's a history in my books. I'm not slagging him off for it, we all want to improve ourselves.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread