Why we not playing mid week (1 Viewer)

Glen

Sorry if missed this thread but why are we not playing this mid week when its a full fixture list?

Gint11

People believe there is an event at the Ricoh. Not sure myself. Hope the fixtures go our way without us dropping down too far. Personally always prefer points on the board than games in hand.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Wonder if there is a mass delivery of black and yellow seats to the Ricoh today.....
Just to note I don't think this is the case but a bit odd this event that has caused the game to be moved isn't on the Ricoh website according to tweets I've read.

Last edited:

SlowerThanPlatt

I was at the U21 game yesterday and there was building work going on in the concourses so perhaps health and safety concerns

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Tonight's games not on!????

I've got here early stood waiting outside the ground for the turnstiles to open!!

Why did nobody not say it wasn't on!

Sbarcher

Tonight's games not on!????

I've got here early stood waiting outside the ground for the turnstiles to open!!

Why did nobody not say it wasn't on!
You must be expecting a bumper crowd for Saturday if you are getting in front of the queue!!!!!!

robbiethemole

evidently it's the Carlsberg Christmas trade show..........................obviously far more important than a City game!!!, wonder if they have free samples??

chiefdave

evidently it's the Carlsberg Christmas trade show..........................obviously far more important than a City game!!!, wonder if they have free samples??

Are these things that were booked in before our return to the Ricoh? I assumed they must be but if they were surely we'd have been scheduled to play away tonight. Seems we're getting a bit of leeway from the FL. The worry is that at some point they might enforce their own regulations and insist we have primacy. If they do that and Wasps don't cooperate we have a problem. Maybe someone on the SCG could ask what the status is contractually.

CJ_covblaze

Are these things that were booked in before our return to the Ricoh? I assumed they must be but if they were surely we'd have been scheduled to play away tonight. Seems we're getting a bit of leeway from the FL. The worry is that at some point they might enforce their own regulations and insist we have primacy. If they do that and Wasps don't cooperate we have a problem. Maybe someone on the SCG could ask what the status is contractually.

Not always the case. Insomnia was booked and that weekend the FL still put us down for a home game.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Why didn't we just play Wednesday night instead? Why move to another month?

When the Southend match was rescheduled it was by a few days, why not same again?

Users who are viewing this thread