why huddersfield (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

he has been linked with bigger clubs in the last month - why huddersfield?

does not make sense

if it was a top half team maybe - or one with recent pl experience

i think if he goes he will look back and regret the decision ..not for leaving us, but huddersfield ffs

WillieStanley

Certainly not Manchester United, eh?! "If Manchester United are interested then they've got themselves a manager"

Otis

This is why I want to wait and see what MR has to say for himself.

Maybe he feels he was made promises that weren't kept. We've been there many a time here at CCFC haven't we.

Let's wait and see if he's gone and what he has to say on the matter.

Mucca Mad Boys

This is why I want to wait and see what MR has to say for himself.

Maybe he feels he was made promises that weren't kept. We've been there many a time here at CCFC haven't we.

Let's wait and see if he's gone and what he has to say on the matter.

Only thing I can think of is not signing McG, but we signed Clarke, and we secured the other 'big 3'.

Otis

Unless it was Waggott who signed Clarke?

Robins did seem to be quite dismissive in his comments about Clarke on Saturday didn't he. Who knows. Just throwing anything and everything out there trying to make sense of it all.

Yorkshire SB

They're in the division above and have money to spend. Offers him the chance to prove himself at the next level.

He's been rumoured with blackpool, who have a notoriously low budget, which probably isn't a particularly desirable position.

Mucca Mad Boys

Unless it was Waggott who signed Clarke?

Robins did seem to be quite dismissive in his comments about Clarke on Saturday didn't he. Who knows. Just throwing anything and everything out there trying to make sense of it all.

Quite possibly then, I thought MR signed Leon.

No reason to pack up and leave though.

Users who are viewing this thread