Why Has Mark Robins Jumped Ship ? (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Spot on......nothing more to be said

But what if Robins has done an Eddie Howe and is wanting a move to Huddersfield to taking him and his family closer to what they consider home? We all know about his history and his fondness for Yorkshire, Can't understand why really, what does Yorkshire have that Cov doesn't?

WillieStanley

But what if Robins has done an Eddie Howe and is wanting a move to Huddersfield to taking him and his family closer to what they consider home? We all know about his history and his fondness for Yorkshire, Can't understand why really, what does Yorkshire have that Cov doesn't?

Dales?

All we need now is to hear what Robins has to say. I hope he addresses us seperate to the Huddersfield fans. I also hope that when he does address us, he is as open and honest as we've known him to be in the past 5 months. I'm still reserving judgement on his decision until we hear more on it.

In a parallel universe somewhere, we're at the top of the league with Mark Robins firmly at the helm and a brutal strike force of David McGoldrick and Leon Clarke. I'm holding on to that thought.

ccfclinney

Which begs the question, how little was he really being paid/valued ???

If he had a 5 figure release clause i guess not alot
as usually you have to buy out there contract which i suspect would be 3k a week ? making it rougly 375k ?

but thats just my assumption i dont get why they would say yeah lets have a 80k release fee in if your doing great.. just seems bizzare.

RoboCCFC90

Dales?

All we need now is to hear what Robins has to say. I hope he addresses us seperate to the Huddersfield fans. I also hope that when he does address us, he is as open and honest as we've known him to be in the past 5 months. I'm still reserving judgement on his decision until we hear more on it.

In a parallel universe somewhere, we're at the top of the league with Mark Robins firmly at the helm and a brutal strike force of David McGoldrick and Leon Clarke. I'm holding on to that thought.

I hope Robins does come out and gives us the truth it's what we deserve to hear, but I am a little skeptical ATM if he was so set on this deal being done then why hasn't Robins been introduced or at least confirmed as Huddersfield manager, no offence too CT but who genuinely believes what they say and it's all discussion, Huddersfield haven't said anything about reaching an agreement..

wingy

The CWR reports keep accentuating the financial stability up at Huddersfield,playing it as possibly the major factor.

dongonzalos

The CWR reports keep accentuating the financial stability up at Huddersfield,playing it as possibly the major factor.

No it isn't,

Not sure why they are reporting that.

I posted it on here when Doncaster came sniffing.

Was told I am speaking bollox.

Posted again now he has gone to arguably a smaller club.
I am speaking bollox again CWR

Need to read these forums.

torchomatic

And yet we reached the semi final of the JPT and were within three points of the play-offs despite having a terrible start to the season. So, what is the point moaning (i.e. slagging off the Club) when really your post has no merit.

THis season has plainly shown that the right man can get results regardless of the budget and regardless of whether players are "freebies" and "loanees".

Time and time again it has happened every summer.

despite signing numerous freebies and loanees to transfer budget was smaller again this summer.

Users who are viewing this thread