Why Fisher's assertions are just hot air (1 Viewer)

psgm1

Banned
Wow These trust trolls are utterly unbelievable.

First the board members say you have mental issues and try and get the moderator to ban my account, then they say they want to talk!

Then the other trust trolls (sorry they don't even have the guts to say they are trust members and say they "left". Which means either they were banned, couldn't afford £1, disagree with the trust or are liars.

They say they are open and honest, yet surprise surprise NOT ONCE are they prepared to speak in public - it is ALWAYS private messages or speaking privately - WHY the secrecy?

Doesn't their OWN constitution very first line state they strive to be open honest and transparent? Throughout theor ENTIRE existence NOT ONCE have they been prepared to engage in public, unless of course it is for the local media.

Any board member of ANY organisation must realise that whether intentional or not, whatever they say will reflect on their oprganisation. By insulting others, trying to suppress criticism (what else would you call demanding accounts to be cancelled?)

So since when did the trust stop saying that they would NOT accept anything that puts the trust in disrepute? Or do you think lets all sing and broken hearted are credits to the trust?

I notice the critical comments but NEVER ANYTHING that counters my arguments - could it be there ARE no defences - that the trust IS devious secretive and actively hostile?

Certainly the e-mails from Mr fletcher were highly aggressive in tone. Certainly NOT what I or anyone else would expect from an open honest and transparent organisation - quite the opposite in fact!

But going to your very founding principles - what happened to being a last resort NOTHING more? That what was rammed down everyone's throats when your clique first started out. I said it was never going to be just that and troll like the aforementioned got EXTREMELY aggressive when I suggested that was not the case!

Certainly when you look at your objectives, there is NO MENTION of being "A LAST RESORT" - so WHEN did that cease to be your goals?

Are you condemning or condoning members of the trust insulting others? Would be interesting if you would PUBLICLY affirm your commitment to trust members SHOULD and are LEGALLY OBLIGED (as they have signed a contract) to abide by your rules.

Will you condemn them or not Steve.B50? Should your group abide by YOUR rules (not mine) or is it just rhetoric by you and your colleagues?

We all KNOW the answert, but will be interesting if you wll be

"OPEN HONEST AND TRANSPARENT"

AGAIN

These are YOUR RULES NOT MINE!!!!

But I suppose those guys who think pretending they are no longer part of the trust will get you off the hook (although it would be interesting that in less than a year the thought of losing members ALREADY must be quite a concern)

covmark

First the board members say you have mental issues and try and get the moderator to ban my account, then they say they want to talk!

Then the other trust trolls (sorry they don't even have the guts to say they are trust members and say they "left". Which means either they were banned, couldn't afford £1, disagree with the trust or are liars.

They say they are open and honest, yet surprise surprise NOT ONCE are they prepared to speak in public - it is ALWAYS private messages or speaking privately - WHY the secrecy?

Doesn't their OWN constitution very first line state they strive to be open honest and transparent? Throughout theor ENTIRE existence NOT ONCE have they been prepared to engage in public, unless of course it is for the local media.

Any board member of ANY organisation must realise that whether intentional or not, whatever they say will reflect on their oprganisation. By insulting others, trying to suppress criticism (what else would you call demanding accounts to be cancelled?)

So since when did the trust stop saying that they would NOT accept anything that puts the trust in disrepute? Or do you think lets all sing and broken hearted are credits to the trust?

I notice the critical comments but NEVER ANYTHING that counters my arguments - could it be there ARE no defences - that the trust IS devious secretive and actively hostile?

Certainly the e-mails from Mr fletcher were highly aggressive in tone. Certainly NOT what I or anyone else would expect from an open honest and transparent organisation - quite the opposite in fact!

But going to your very founding principles - what happened to being a last resort NOTHING more? That what was rammed down everyone's throats when your clique first started out. I said it was never going to be just that and troll like the aforementioned got EXTREMELY aggressive when I suggested that was not the case!

Certainly when you look at your objectives, there is NO MENTION of being "A LAST RESORT" - so WHEN did that cease to be your goals?

Are you condemning or condoning members of the trust insulting others? Would be interesting if you would PUBLICLY affirm your commitment to trust members SHOULD and are LEGALLY OBLIGED (as they have signed a contract) to abide by your rules.

Will you condemn them or not Steve.B50? Should your group abide by YOUR rules (not mine) or is it just rhetoric by you and your colleagues?

AGAIN

But I suppose those guys who think pretending they are no longer part of the trust will get you off the hook (although it would be interesting that in less than a year the thought of losing members ALREADY must be quite a concern)

Go away you big drama queen

J

Jack Griffin

I've stopped reading his posts. Too long & always ends up ranting.

ajsccfc

I imagine him typing them while rocking back and forth in a room lit by a single lightbulb hanging from a string, surrounded by pictures of Trust members he's smeared his own shit on. It helps when you read them with that context.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

AGAIN

I am no longer a member that can be confirmed Ive also told you why in two different posts but obviously you dont read any poste except your own. Call me what you like but one thing I'm not is a liar and one more thing Im not the one that uses every opportunity to divide the fans of Coventry City at a time they should be unified no I leave you to to that.The only question is why? As per usual not expecting a reply

letsallsingtogether

I am not a Member of the trust ether but you are a Retard of the first order always ending every tread with a SBT Rant people join for their own reasons you don't want to because you were Bullied at school had so called hated E-mails well join the club and get on with your miserable one sided life.
I left the Trust so as in your words can have "freedom of speech" I agree with what they do have paid my pound in cash and was not banned., but resigned
You on the other hand are a TROLL As for signing a contract their is nothing in it to say you have to believe in every thing the trust does or that replying to plebs like you is illegal

:pointlaugh::jerkit::pointlaugh:

AGAIN

letsallsingtogether

Who Do You Think You Are why should you get a reply from the TROLL no one else does
:laugh::laugh:
I am no longer a member that can be confirmed Ive also told you why in two different posts but obviously you dont read any poste except your own. Call me what you like but one thing I'm not is a liar and one more thing Im not the one that uses every opportunity to divide the fans of Coventry City at a time they should be unified no I leave you to to that.The only question is why? As per usual not expecting a reply

J

Jack Griffin

Not a very good troll then, they normally make a provocative reply to stir it up.

FAIL..

psgm1

Banned
Wow the hero of the clique pipes up!

Boy how original!

No doubt very much the Sky Blues GTRust (cannot even spell the name of his OWN organisation - priceless!) organised the 9/11 attacks.

Perhaps if they did many more people would be alive today, as they would have turned up when the airport was closed!

Good grief why don't you start a what have you done thread. That usually wins you more members!

Or perhaps you should ask greggs to do the catering for the ricoh. Sorry keep forgetting these things would require planning - a skill just not available throughout the trust.

Perhaps you should promote more people to the board after all as it seems pretty much only the board go to your protests, if you have more board members perhaos you will get increased participation in your organisations.

And also why don't you increase membership fees, that way you can afford to make more single use banners and I am sure I can find some other empty buildings you can drape them around.

Or maybe next tme why don't you go to manchester, the BBC HQ has moved up there, and clearly getting more publicity is making sisu consider you a voice to be reckoned with.

Sorry about the last part. Clearly I am wrong, because sisu have never taken you guys seriously.

Justwonder what is it like to fail not just once with the SOC but twice? Surely you would have thought you would have learnt the lessons from the SOC, but it seems you allowed the same people that brought down the SOC to get a foothold in your current clique!

What you going to call your next group Cov City Bickerers ?

must be horrible having your every effort fail. Still at least you did something. Nothing useful or organised, but something!

Users who are viewing this thread