Why does the ticket office never pick up? (1 Viewer)

thejinkingSakamoto

Been trying for a week to book tickets for Port Vale. Every time I have rung up the ticket office there is no answer. Does anybody even work for the club anymore?

Last edited:
:rolleyes:
Hello,

Been trying for a week to book coach tickets for Port Vale, every time I have rung there is no answer, does anybody even work for the club any more? How have you guys got your coach tickets and how are you getting there?

Hope Ms Seppala sees how well her boy Tim is organising Optium for her. Good with the gab, crap at organisation. If he worked for me he would be out on his ear:rolleyes::slap:

SkyBlueSid

Aren't they based at one of those £5-a-day serviced offices on Lockhurst Lane?

I suppose it's some old spinster and a work experience girl answering the phone for a couple of dozen other fly-by-night outfits as well.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Perhaps they are too busy phoning fans trying to drum up business rather than answering incoming calls. Had another call from them the other day thanking me for my support as a ST holder of many years' standing and am I still going to matches. A resounding No whilst we are at Sixfields, just doing the odd away match to give me my Saturday fix.

Ashdown1

Popped down to the 'barrow' in Arena Pk earlier to be told we haven't got any Port Vale tickets, in fact the whole set up was embarrassing and pathetic. They told me that there is an office on Lockhurst Lane that might sell me a ticket but they're not open on Saturdays so back to square one. SISU fucking shambles once again, they just don't give a shiny shite. Went to the Cov rugby match after that, great value, good win and loads of CCFC faces down there. This hedge fund is killing a once proud club in every way possible !

shmmeee

Popped down to the 'barrow' in Arena Pk earlier to be told we haven't got any Port Vale tickets, in fact the whole set up was embarrassing and pathetic. They told me that there is an office on Lockhurst Lane that might sell me a ticket but they're not open on Saturdays so back to square one. SISU fucking shambles once again, they just don't give a shiny shite. Went to the Cov rugby match after that, great value, good win and loads of CCFC faces down there. This hedge fund is killing a once proud club in every way possible !

Just get it from the Vale site.

Tonylinc

What a fucking mess our club is in.....thing is; everything on the pitch is going so well and yet we are not profiting from it. We should be.

ecky

What a fucking mess our club is in.....thing is; everything on the pitch is going so well and yet we are not profiting from it. We should be.

sisu are not interested in the supporters, they would still run the club with no supporters we are an after thought!

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I am very annoyed. I sent an email about 5 weeks to instruct them to remove every record 'SISU Northampton' have for me whilst SISU are in charge.

They confirmed they would never contact me again. I have had a flood of emails this week.

Tried to unsubscribe on the link provided in the email and it failed due to some IT problem on the server. I am an IT person too. 'SISU Northampton' or whatever
they like to call themselves are a sick joke.

Vedere

I know the Sky Blue Express is running a coach to Port Vale from CTK Parish centre in Coundon. It leave at 12:30 - you can reserve a seat behind the bar or through their FB page.

TheRoyalScam

Tin-pot outfit

I am very annoyed. I sent an email about 5 weeks to instruct them to remove every record 'SISU Northampton' have for me whilst SISU are in charge.

They confirmed they would never contact me again. I have had a flood of emails this week.

Tried to unsubscribe on the link provided in the email and it failed due to some IT problem on the server. I am an IT person too. 'SISU Northampton' or whatever
they like to call themselves are a sick joke.

I 'unsubscribed' months ago, yet received three e-mails from them last week. Like you I tried to unsubscribe again but it's obvious they have major website/server issues. To be fair I e-mailed them direct and it looks like they're trying to manually remove me from their database(s). I feel sorry for anyone working for Otium/SISU at the moment, what with the mobile 'phone they have to use in hospitality, the market barrow in Tesco, the lack of proper facilities...

This apology on the offal sums up the club for me at the moment:

During peak periods, our Customer Services, Ticket Office and Retail teams are extremely busy and during these periods you may experience extended waiting times when contacting us.
We will endeavour to respond to all email and written enquiries to these offices within 10 working days.

What planet are they on? We're getting crowds of around 2000 yet they talk about 'peak periods' and 'extremely busy' - why not just admit that you've reduced us to a tin-pot outfit with no regard for its customers?

KCIC

NOPM

:blue:

chiefdave

I feel sorry for anyone working for Otium/SISU at the moment, what with the mobile 'phone they have to use in hospitality, the market barrow in Tesco, the lack of proper facilities...

can't be a nice place to work. bet they get loads of hassle from some fans for the state everything is in.

Users who are viewing this thread