Why do people connected with football (1 Viewer)

japandy

act like over excited school kids? 1) We have the manager who is full of one liners or cliches. Most of them are explayers so have foregone education. They can be the worst at their job but when a position becomes vacant they can always get another job. 2) The player who acts like Bill and Ben, and will not learn either from other people's mistakes or from even their own experiences. 3) The fan who acts like a little girl who follows an all boy group. They get so bitchy and emotional if someone is going to quit and they ike to have their favourites that borders on 'man-love'. GET A GRIP! I honestly don't care if Leon, Frank or Cyrus go. We can replace them with youngsters or one of the hundreds of footballers who can't find a club. They have no, or little, loyalty to the club. They want to reach the highest they can within their profession which I'm sure no one would begrudge. But very few actually go on to higher things. This is our club and will be with it till the end of time unlike the owner, management or players.

lordsummerisle

act like over excited school kids? 1) We have the manager who is full of one liners or cliches. Most of them are explayers so have foregone education. They can be the worst at their job but when a position becomes vacant they can always get another job. 2) The player who acts like Bill and Ben, and will not learn either from other people's mistakes or from even their own experiences. 3) The fan who acts like a little girl who follows an all boy group. They get so bitchy and emotional if someone is going to quit and they ike to have their favourites that borders on 'man-love'. GET A GRIP! I honestly don't care if Leon, Frank or Cyrus go. We can replace them with youngsters or one of the hundreds of footballers who can't find a club. They have no, or little, loyalty to the club. They want to reach the highest they can within their profession which I'm sure no one would begrudge. But very few actually go on to higher things. This is our club and will be with it till the end of time unlike the owner, management or players.

Why do you hate paragraphs?

What have they ever done to you?

japandy

Why do you hate paragraphs? What have they ever done to you?
SORRY Lordie I put them into beautiful paragraphs and with spaces etc but when posting they jump to this style. I thought Nick was playing with my cookies, but have seen it happens to a few others.

lordsummerisle

SORRY Lordie I put them into beautiful paragraphs and with spaces etc but when posting they jump to this style. I thought Nick was playing with my cookies, but have seen it happens to a few others.

He's been in trouble several times for playing with other peoples cookies!

Users who are viewing this thread