Why Did Elvis Join Us? (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

Why did SP join us as manager?

Think he was fed bullshit?

I mean seriously it was a big risk for him to come to CCFC with the well documented problems.

What impact does SP have on everything?

Why was he given a 3 year deal?

Is there a clue in SP's appointment as to what SISU's real plans are?

LewSkyBlue

Why did SP join us as manager?

Think he was fed bullshit?

I mean seriously it was a big risk for him to come to CCFC with the well documented problems.

What impact does SP have on everything?

Why was he given a 3 year deal?

Is there a clue in SP's appointment as to what SISU's real plans are?

Strange decision to join us, i agree. But we are a "big" club, not in the terms of league/finance/players but in the terms of a big city with a big fanbase and were once an established premiership team.

Mucca Mad Boys

It was a good career move for him, com'on, he was managing in the Scottish First Division at Falkirk...

Strange decision to join us, i agree. But we are a "big" club, not in the terms of league/finance/players but in the terms of a big city with a big fanbase and were once an established premiership team.

No we aren't - apart from one spell in the PL, Cov have always been a small club.

GaryPendrysEyes

I'm sure he is 100% confident of all those guarantees he was given by Sisu:facepalm:- wouldnt at all be surprised if he is gone within 6 months and regretting his decision.

LewSkyBlue

No we aren't - apart from one spell in the PL, Cov have always been a small club.

Im not saying we are a "big" club to the extent of a man utd, liverpool, arsenal etc but if you look outside the premiership we are up there on a "big club" scale. Im not trying to make us out as more than we are but we are more of a draw then Falkirk and most teams in our divison or in the championship for that matter. Just because we are in a lower league shouldnt change anything. If we were 10th in the championship you probably wouldnt say that

Users who are viewing this thread