why can't we file accounts? (1 Viewer)

spoon

sorry if this has been covered but I'm confused

although the deadline was a few months ago the accounts overdue for all of the SISU related companies are for the financial year 2011-2012 I think? well before all of this sorry saga, going into admin etc.

so what stops them filing the accounts? or can you not file for a company in admin? or do sisu have all of their accountants tied up in the current goings on?

is the transfer embargo because of the lack of accounts, being in admin or both?

what a mess...

sky blue john

because Sisu are still doing the okey cokey with them !!!!
put your players in take your players out !!!
that's what its all about !!

stupot07

The accounts can't be submitted because the fate of ltd is yet to be decided and there is too much financial dependencies between sky blues sports and leisure, holdings and ltd, that auditors wouldn't sign off the accounts as a going concern at this time is my understanding.

skybluericoh

Embargo is because of accounts, accounts are down to SISU but some on here will say it's all down to CCC. `same as last year and the year before. In my opinion they re not filed usually as something is not right and the company is still trying to sort out issues within the books. Whatever that maybe you'll have to draw your own conclusions, i know what mine are.

The Prefect

The accounts can't be submitted because the fate of ltd is yet to be decided and there is too much financial dependencies between sky blues sports and leisure, holdings and ltd, that auditors wouldn't sign off the accounts as a going concern at this time is my understanding.

This is true however, the accounts were due to be filed before CCFC went in to administration. The transfer embargo was put in place because the accounts weren't filed.

Quite simply the accounts have to certified by Auditors before they can be filed. It seems that the company's auditors have refused to sign them off as a going concern - which is what happened on previous occasions.

Once the auditors sign the accounts they can be filed.

stupot07

This is true however, the accounts were due to be filed before CCFC went in to administration. The transfer embargo was put in place because the accounts weren't filed.

Quite simply the accounts have to certified by Auditors before they can be filed. It seems that the company's auditors have refused to sign them off as a going concern - which is what happened on previous occasions.

Once the auditors sign the accounts they can be filed.

ACL had already submitted their application to put us in admin before the accounts were due to be submitted though (13th March 2013)?

skybluericoh

ACL had already submitted their application to put us in admin before the accounts were due to be submitted though (13th March 2013)?

Other teams operate in admin and do not have transfer embargoes on them. If the administrator has money he can deal in the transfer market, how many players did pompy sign last season? I'm sure that this is the 3rd year we've been under an embargo, SISU hadn't filed for Admin that far out.

I guess it take time to move assets around so people can't find what you've been up to.

The Prefect

OK, I must be mistaken. I thought ACL applied to the court for third party debt orders in Feb 2013. The move to put the club into receivership (I thought) happened later.

The reason the auditor's might refuse to sign the accounts doesn't really matter. If they're not approved by the auditors they can't be filed.

stupot07

Other teams operate in admin and do not have transfer embargoes on them. If the administrator has money he can deal in the transfer market, how many players did pompy sign last season? I'm sure that this is the 3rd year we've been under an embargo, SISU hadn't filed for Admin that far out.

I guess it take time to move assets around so people can't find what you've been up to.

2nd year, the time before that was a dispute with Bolton over a loan player (Ward).

Portsmouth had a squad of about 8 first team players.

Did the other teams that went into admin have a complex company structure that we do - ie a company in admin that has the GS and lease but no players?

I'm not making excuses for them just pointing out that it isn't that easy (as OSB has outline) that you just magic up a spreadsheet and send it into the FL and companies house.

Nonleagueherewecome

letsallsingtogether

At the end of the day we are owned by a company that deals with money and accounts every day, if they cannot put in the accounts on time they must be pretty shit at their job? or they do it for a reason 3 years running a disgrace they do it so that they don't have to spend any money on players then blame everyone else but themselves....

stupot07

At the end of the day we are owned by a company that deals with money and accounts every day, if they cannot put in the accounts on time they must be pretty shit at their job? or they do it for a reason 3 years running a disgrace they do it so that they don't have to spend any money on players then blame everyone else but themselves....

2 years. .

stupot07

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Like I said before 3 times doesn't matter who fault it was still a disgrace only managed to file them on time twice!!!
stick up for them all you want they are still useless....................
Twice because of accounts.

Once because of a dispute with Bolton over the loan signing of Danny Ward. The fee was to reduce with every minute he played, he got injured after 3/4 games and went back. Boothroyd was manager.

Sky Blues

Twice because of accounts.

Once because of a dispute with Bolton over the loan signing of Danny Ward. The fee was to reduce with every minute he played, he got injured after 3/4 games and went back. Boothroyd was manager.

From: http://www.football.co.uk/coventry_city/city_s_transfer_embargo_finally_lifted_rss1664745.shtml

City's Transfer Embargo Finally Lifted
Published : 19 May 2011
Embargo lifted this morning
Coventry City have had their transfer embargo finally lifted. The club had been placed under a transfer embargo for a second time since transfer embargo's were introduced for firstly failing to agree on monies and not pay for the loan of Danny Ward from Bolton Wanderers and not filing their accounts in time at Companies House. The first part was agreed last week and the club have now supplied interim accounts to the Football League so that the embargo could be finally lifted this morning.

Because we are owned by crooks or retards. Take your pick.

or upstanding members of the business/football fraternity :(

Users who are viewing this thread