Why AT is a good manager! (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

I kind of reckon that because earlier on we were losing to last minute goals away from home Thorn has set his stall for us to be more defensive on our travels.

Not sure quite how that works however. Can understand a batten down the hatches for the last 15 minutes scenario, but not being cautious from the off. Seems like he wants us to stay in games as long as we can in the hope of nicking something.

Whatever it is, it clearly isn't working and we need to try something different. Anything. If we don't pick up points on our travels we will go down.

I can understand why he adopts the 'difficult to beat' mentality away, but all we do in that regard is play exactly how the opposition expects us to play, so their game prep is very straightforward. If we started away games with the tempo and urgency that we play with at home and when we're 2-0 down, we might find ourselves without a mountain to climb every week.

BackRoomRummermill

Certainly more sympathy for him.

Maybe that's because he is a scout.

Can someone run me down who he has scouted of any worth, when i say that I wish for facts please.

So come on who has he scouted that has made it .........................

He is the bestscoutintheworld.com according to some

Users who are viewing this thread