Why are CCFC playing their (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Its a money making scam if it wasn't they would make parking at the ground free or a sensible price, it also goes for miles I believe near to the former Convoy has a parking ban, set up by people who don't attend or if they do can afford taxi's or get their drivers to drop them at the ground.

This is is one of the very few things that made HR a better ground.

I got my car broke into 3 times during the the HR years. Supervised parking is a small price to pay.

My sister lived in Chandos Street and if she went out on Saturday afternoon she could never come back and park her car until after the match finished. (Or until I moved mine :) )

CJ_covblaze

Not crazy if you live in those streets and can't park in your own street due to an event at the Ricoh......

Couldn't agree more. Part of the reason why the place was allowed to be built was that local residents wouldn't be effected in this way. Plenty of tickets have been put on cars recently around here in Ash Green during Wasps and CCFC games. About time too. It's only a fiver and plenty of spaces. No excuses.

Terry Gibson's perm

I got my car broke into 3 times during the the HR years. Supervised parking is a small price to pay.

My sister lived in Chandos Street and if she went out on Saturday afternoon she could never come back and park her car until after the match finished. (Or until I moved mine :) )

Parked there for years and never had one problem I guess just luck.

Terry Gibson's perm

Nor did I but there were a few streets I wouldn't have parked on that's for sure.

I always tried to park by the flats and was normally more worried about the walk than the car in those nice days in the 80's but as I was normally in oldish cars and not Italias Ferrari I guess they were less interested:whistle:

letsallsingtogether

I always tried to park by the flats and was normally more worried about the walk than the car in those nice days in the 80's but as I was normally in oldish cars and not Italias Ferrari I guess they were less interested:whistle:

Yes had to have eyes in the back of your head then and extra fast trainers with speed strips on.
I to had some right shit cars back then☺
Mind you so e would be worth a fortune now.

italiahorse

Company Jags and Landrover. :) Always at night and all when I couldn't park outside a house.
Even saw a car jacked up and all the alloys missing along Barras Heath.

Terry Gibson's perm

Yes had to have eyes in the back of your head then and extra fast trainers with speed strips on.
I to had some right shit cars back then☺
Mind you so e would be worth a fortune now.

the park was very hairy on quite a few occasions, never bothered my dad though as he was keen in the 70's and early 80's before I started going something I never got involved in though I'm not a great fighter.

Terry Gibson's perm

Company Jags and Landrover. :) Always at night and all when I couldn't park outside a house.
Even saw a car jacked up and all the alloys missing along Barras Heath.

that's were you went wrong I had my dads battered old Morris ital and nobody was going to bother with that;)

Users who are viewing this thread