whos the german trialist (1 Viewer)

owenck

does anyone have any idea of who the german cm is

ccfcdan

He's an exciting winger that will have fans on the edge of their seats. Happy Day's another David Bell then ;)

skyblue1523

can people stop having a go at poor bell i know hes not our best player but he as scored some great goals for our beloved club just wish he would work a bit harder.

skyblueman

can people stop having a go at poor bell i know hes not our best player but he as scored some great goals for our beloved club just wish he would work a bit harder.

Sorry don't take offence skyblue but 'not working hard enough as a player' is the biggest sin there is IMO

Otis

Yep, he has scored some great goals. 5 in 87 games over some 3 and a half years.

Get out the open top bus and roll out the ticker tape. I demand a bank holiday in honour of this most glorious of all achievements.

@richh87

Scored the best City goal scored at the Ricoh - the 40 yarder v Donny. He's not shit - but he is a pussy...

pusbccfc

Anyone remember one game when there was about 2 mins left and sprinted for the ball, never seen a cov player run so fast, shame he never uses his 'pace'

TommyZoom

Skyblue1523 must be David Bell, only the guy himself would believe he's scored great goals for us.

Hello Davey Boy *waves*

torchomatic

I must be David Bell too then because he's scored some top class goals for us.

Skyblue1523 must be David Bell, only the guy himself would believe he's scored great goals for us.

Hello Davey Boy *waves*

He gets loads of stick on here, but is quite possibly our best passer of the ball in midfield and may end up doing an admirable job this season. It is a bit of a shame when you hear people so eager to get on his back at games, the sort of player to whom 'fucking hell, Bell, you shit c**t' is directed, before a quick comment that it was actually Clingan provokes something along the line of 'yeah, well Clingan is shit too, but Bell is an absolute fucking waste of space'. Opinion noted, he is contracted to our club and let's all hope he does something which provokes half as much praise as he gets shit. I'm not a fan, but I would like each and everyone of our players to come out of this season with some credit.

Big Mo

Bell is so frustrating and gets a lot of stick as for a player at this level has bags of talent. Nothing fans like less than a quality player who doesn't put a shift in.

Sterling Archer

Thats bollocks. Anyone who actually went to the games would see Bell was in fact (apart from Deegan) the worst passer of a ball we had! There's only so many floated crosses straight into the keepers arms I can take.

He should've been fined his wages for the spineless gutless display away at Burnley. He looked like he didn't want to be there and seemingly actively ran away from the ball or any action.

I don't think I've ever been so angry at an individual player for an individual display. I will cheer and support him throughout the game but I don't understand the "he plays for us so don't judge him". We pay him a lot of money and he has failed to deliver apart from the odd wondergoal, its not good enough. Accept sh*t constantly and you'll continue to get fed it.

For me, next season is last chance saloon with Bell and this football club.

Sky Blue Sheepy

With Sterling on this 1. I've seem glimpses of talent but he doesn't get himself in positions to use it and then is capable of a shocking pass or 2. I've also never seen anyone avoid making a tackle quite like him....

Deegan's ability to pass the ball doesn't bear comparison with any of the rest of our first team squad. Last chance saloon, ideally yes (supposing someone comes in for him). Worth channelling some of the negative vibes into positive vibes in the hope of seeing some good in him in this last chance season. Also yes.

And I do go to games, stupid thing to say. I think Bell has the ability to spray a 40 yard pass with more accuracy than Sheffers, Thomas, Baker, Deegan. If you disagree, try not to patronise. He misses more than he hits, but that doesn't mean that - on form (hence the importance of not slagging him off every single game - he scores from 40 yards when confident and is fucking useless when not), he is not capable of finding a sky blue shirt with a pass.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread