Who's Renewing Their Season Ticket? (1 Viewer)

jas365

Bargain and free for kids. We are going to win the league next season. Get behind Steve and the boys and give them the support they deserve even if we are in Northampton.Could be a fantastic year.

Fucking hell how much have you had to drink?

TurkeyTrot

Says man on high horse.

How about people feel how they like about the destruction of their club?
Then they do what they see fit. But trying to ram their opinion down peoples throats isn't the answer.
I've no time for SISU, never have from day one, being a hedge fund it was obvious they were going to play hardball from day one. I won't return to watching City until they are gone. I've never flip flopped with my opinion. I'll debate/ argue with anyone who thinks SISU are anything but bad for the club. However, there are fans that are, have been and never will be interested in any of the politics surrounding Coventry. Are they without morals? Are the kids who just want to watch City play without morals? I think there's a lot more going on in the world that questions peoples morals.

ollyservetta

if thers one thing people could do who do attend sixfields ,is not line the pockets of our owners up front ,.no opinions on folk who go at all ,its their choice and goodluck to them ,.over the years can understand funding the club as much and as soon as possible for the good of the club and squad ,but all this shower of shite has done is ruin the club .pay on the day buy all means and tickets when ticket only ,but money up front ,a very big no no

letsallsingtogether

Bit it is a con?

How can it be Kids for free when you have to buy an adult ticket. So if they were full would it be free then?

Fuck me could give away 5000 free each week and still struggle to fill the ground.

If my son or daughter wanted to go I would have took them but would have had to pay for a season ticket that I don't want After all a 15 year old can;t just stroll or get a bus down to the ground like we used to.

Bargain and free for kids. We are going to win the league next season. Get behind Steve and the boys and give them the support they deserve even if we are in Northampton.Could be a fantastic year.

ecky

You and laboitch should do a double act I would pay to see you both...

Grendel

The problem is impracticality and I'm assuming a lot of fixtures will not now be a Sunday which is better given the emptier roads. In struggling to go tomorrow

Its small change though so Imay get one anyway.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

You wouldn't go for 5K, are you off your tits on home brew again?

I do not believe I am. I've supported Coventry City since about 5 years old back in late 60's. I want the best for them that's why I would turn down 5k to watch what purports to be Coventry City playing somewhere else for the sole benefit of Coventry City current owners.

Principles before money every time for me and the cause.

Steve.B50

With the announcement of Season Ticket prices for next season and 'on sale' date of 14th April, those attending Sixfields will be making their minds up about next year. I've seen a few people on Twitter say that they may not be going back.

I would be interested to know what is the general mood of current season ticket holders, assuming that 'home' games are still played at Sixfields in 2014/15.

I have had a season ticket all season, its on the hill. Will I renew next season, not sure might pick and choose which ones I go to. However, with that stand being removed we will see even more of the pitch.

WillieStanley

I will never set foot in sixfields, I won't give SISU a single penny, those are my principles but we can't throw our principles around expecting others to follow. I know a few lads who don't care about the politics of all this, they don't read any Internet forums, have no interest in anything off the pitch and have been to sixfields a few times when it's suited them. It don't mean they haven't any principles, they just have different ones. Think it's about time some of us got off our high horse.

Great post!!

Grendel

Bit it is a con?

How can it be Kids for free when you have to buy an adult ticket. So if they were full would it be free then?

Fuck me could give away 5000 free each week and still struggle to fill the ground.

If my son or daughter wanted to go I would have took them but would have had to pay for a season ticket that I don't want After all a 15 year old can;t just stroll or get a bus down to the ground like we used to.

You watch for free anyway.

torchomatic

Grendel

italiahorse

The problem is impracticality and I'm assuming a lot of fixtures will not now be a Sunday which is better given the emptier roads. In struggling to go tomorrow

Its small change though so Imay get one anyway.

I'll watch our matches on the Football League show ......... Oh hang on.

letsallsingtogether

Can't say watch really.

No matter how good the game is can't really get the excitement I used to have watching a home match, slowly dying away even volunteered to work tomorrow that's a first for a very long time.

I would rather pay and watch Price isn't an issue for me if it was in Coventry.

I have been to more away games this season then at any time since I have been married and there not cheap.

Just don't tell the wife! she still thinks I pay 15 quid a game:D

You watch for free anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread