who's next? (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

5e5ca7ae9f3ac33fc31d776f2a012f2c.jpg

What are you doing with Alsopps kit ?

ecky

RFC I have said several times that we need continuity at this Club, but let's be honest this calendar year SP's record has been around 17% (I think..) it's not good enough, the problem also is that the players don't seem to have the answers on the pitch, I like SP, he's honest, has a good connection with the fans and is passionate for our Club, but you have to look at today over 90 Minutes and think that something has to change..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At last Robbo..

SkyBlue_Bear83

Pressleys comments after the game that we should have won that game when we even didn't have one shot on target all game will definitely go down in sporting history, and no doubt will be in most "greatest sporting gaffs " book's this Xmas.

The one about " Webster played like an international tonight" in a JPT game against mighty Plymouth Argyle will also be in but from next year

He clearly has lost the plot and will need urgent medical intervention quite soon
What about this classic

Theres players playing in the premier league who have less ability than some of our players

stupot07

What about this classic

Theres players playing in the premier league who have less ability than some of our players

Like who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I sincerely hope those rumours aren't true. Pressley is having his issues but he is loyal, passionate and isn't afraid to have a go at players who don't get the job done. You gotta ask yourself, is there anyone better we could attract? Could be about to leave the Ricoh again, no money, mutiness squad. who in their right mind would take that job on? Even I would turn it down. Pressley has to stay, for the time being at least

RFC

RFC I have said several times that we need continuity at this Club, but let's be honest this calendar year SP's record has been around 17% (I think..) it's not good enough, the problem also is that the players don't seem to have the answers on the pitch, I like SP, he's honest, has a good connection with the fans and is passionate for our Club, but you have to look at today over 90 Minutes and think that something has to change..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, Yes something has to change but it's the players NOT the manager!

We need consistsncy, continuity & stability not the regular instant change & revolving door.

robbiethemole

Coventry have lost five of their last six league games and, despite reaching the fifth round of the FA Cup, that has not been enough to save Dowie's job. How much worse is it under Pressley than this???

FFS now is the time for change

J

Jack Griffin

We need consistsncy, continuity & stability not the regular instant change & revolving door.

Remind me who is responsible for bringing all of that team to play here?

Sky Blues

In nearly seven years, City has changed dozens of players and had six permanent managers... but only one owner.

Don't you think the one thing that hasn't changed should be the change?!!!

Chipfat

Sisu will not sack SP that would mean pay off and a new set of money for new players and staff,,,so would SP walk,, no he is not stupid or in demand so he will sit tight.. Sisu need to go before any change will have an effect on the club, changing SP although on results maybe correct the same issues will soon come back to the next man up.. It will not matter who is in the seat the best players get sold, weaker players come in and they are left defending young kids or inferior players until fans call for the change..

We have a cancer and its not the managers its the one controlling what standard that is being put onto the field, until that is rectified the wheel of failure will carry on spinning no matter of who post's an opinion..

Last edited:

skybluedan

No it would not happen but would love di canio, or if we had new owners I've always like ranieri

rupert_bear

Sisu are cleve enough to have a break clause in his contract
Lets bloody hope so, but even if they do can they afford that ? The only thing which might happen is he stays on the pay roll on gardening leave but it will need to be a big garden he has a number of assistants too, a new manager will want his own I would think.

rupert_bear

It is also about getting players to play, Pressley can't for whatever reason. Lets take yesterdays opponents Notts County, in a bigger financial mess than us but Shaun Derry has them fired up and playing, it was said on radio yesterday County had 6 players missing if that is true than fucking hell !

Users who are viewing this thread