who's next? (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

SISU cannot afford to sack him, don't know what he earns but even if it is just 2 grand a week it will cost £400k.

Ashdown

The young people need to lay off the drugs ?!....................... Felix FFS. SISU's clowns gave Steven a four year contract, one in a long line of terrible gaffs ! If they dump him, it equates to another load of dosh that could have been spent on improving the squad. The only fuckers who need to go are the incompetent hedge fund shagging everything up !

SkyBlue_Bear83

Rosler is the obvious choice, done it in this level before and has a point to prove after being sacked by Wigan.

Riga I feel could be a decent appointment, I was impressed with the job he done in keeping Charlton up last season when they looked certain to do down under Powell and he was shafted big time this year by the owners of Blackpool. He'd bring a different style of coaching and fresh ideas as he is a continental coach and may be able to bring in a good player or two from abroad.

skybluekelly98

The young people need to lay off the drugs ?!....................... Felix FFS. SISU's clowns gave Steven a four year contract, one in a long line of terrible gaffs ! If they dump him, it equates to another load of dosh that could have been spent on improving the squad. The only fuckers who need to go are the incompetent hedge fund shagging everything up !

Boothroyd was not given long enough
nor coleman
nor dowie
Nor black
nor thorn
nor nillson
But the difference is we were playing ok with those in charge. Not saying they were brilliant, but if they were sacked why has pressley not been? Especially after watching repeated dog shit, why so inconsistent?

Ashdown

Boothroyd was not given long enough
nor coleman
nor dowie
Nor black
nor thorn
nor nillson
But the difference is we were playing ok with those in charge. Not saying they were brilliant, but if they were sacked why has pressley not been? Especially after watching repeated dog shit, why so inconsistent?

1 day was more than enough for Hoofroyd, Coleman had his chance with a bit of dosh, Thorn was hamstrung and a tad clueless, I'd agree with the rest !

NorthernWisdom

1 day was more than enough for Hoofroyd, Coleman had his chance with a bit of dosh, Thorn was hamstrung and a tad clueless, I'd agree with the rest !

Actually felt sacking Nillson was the right choice, that squad blew promotion in a big way. The mistake wasn't sacking him, it was replacing him with a bloke living off a playing reputation, with zero experience!

Grendel

SISU cannot afford to sack him, don't know what he earns but even if it is just 2 grand a week it will cost £400k.

Given their sacking record that is nonsense

stupot07

Actually felt sacking Nillson was the right choice, that squad blew promotion in a big way. The mistake wasn't sacking him, it was replacing him with a bloke living off a playing reputation, with zero experience!

We were doing ok until he brought Jim Smith in to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Peter Taylor anyone??? Or how about the Wasps manager sharing his job with us?? Might as well for all the lumping up the pitch we do these days!

stupot07

I'd put money in Rosler having a significantly large budget at Brentford than he'd have here. Coupled with that much higher expectations from fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

skybluepm2

They've got £2.88m spare now that their bid for the Higgs share was rejected...or maybe it's going towards the new stadium on Bullshit Island

chiefdave

So this is what we've had post-PL (it goes P, W, D, L, Win %).

Roland Nilsson
23px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
Sweden
September 200116 April 2002431961844.19
Gary McAllister
23px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png
Scotland
24 April 200211 December 20037621262927.63
Eric Black
Scotland
15 January 20044 May 200422104845.45
Peter Reid
23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
England
8 June 20046 January 20058130242737.04
Micky Adams
England
23 January 200517 January 20079933264033.33
Iain Dowie
23px-Ulster_banner.svg.png
Northern Ireland
19 February 200711 February 2008492082140.82
Chris Coleman
23px-Flag_of_Wales_2.svg.png
Wales
19 February 20084 May 201011734473629.06
Aidy Boothroyd
England
20 May 201014 March 2011391281930.77
Andy Thorn
England
14 March 201126 August 2012499152518.37
Mark Robins
England
19 September 201214 February 2013331761051.52
Steven Pressley
Scotland
8 March 20137326212635.62

Working on needing somewhere in the region of a 50% win rate to be in with a shout of promotion only Nilsson, Black and Robbins come close. You could possibly make an arguement for Dowie being given longer once SISU came in, looking at this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/coventry_city/7240645.stm maybe Ranson should have paid more attention to what Dowie was telling him!

I'm not a fan of keep changing manager but equally something needs to change as we're in danger of dropping into L2.

wingy

I'd argue the bigger mistake was sticking Jim Smith alongside him.

RFC

The only time in the last 20 years when the "revolving door policy" worked in our favour was when Robins came in but he quickly "jumped ship" for ££££££££££'s

Pubboy

Sisu are cleve enough to have a break clause in his contract
They may be, but if so the break will probably be effective in the event of relegation. Hate to say it, but I don't think Pressley is going anywhere unless we go down to the 4th division.

ccfcway

The only time in the last 20 years when the "revolving door policy" worked in our favour was when Robins came in but he quickly "jumped ship" for ££££££££££'s

really ?, well Dowie had a better record than Adams

RoboCCFC90

We need to stick with it and have belief & trust.

RFC I have said several times that we need continuity at this Club, but let's be honest this calendar year SP's record has been around 17% (I think..) it's not good enough, the problem also is that the players don't seem to have the answers on the pitch, I like SP, he's honest, has a good connection with the fans and is passionate for our Club, but you have to look at today over 90 Minutes and think that something has to change..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Reverend Skyblue

Pressleys comments after the game that we should have won that game when we even didn't have one shot on target all game will definitely go down in sporting history, and no doubt will be in most "greatest sporting gaffs " book's this Xmas.

The one about " Webster played like an international tonight" in a JPT game against mighty Plymouth Argyle will also be in but from next year

He clearly has lost the plot and will need urgent medical intervention quite soon

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

Pressleys comments after the game that we should have won that game when we even didn't have one shot on target all game will definitely go down in sporting history, and no doubt will be in the most "greatest sporting gaffs " book's this Xmas.

The one about " Webster played like an international tonight" in a JPT game against mighty Plymouth Argyle will also be in but from next year

He clearly has lost the plot and will need urgent medical intervention quite soon

This might be needed beforehand..

5e5ca7ae9f3ac33fc31d776f2a012f2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfcway

and if the players have as much faith as we do, it suggests he will have lost the dressing room

Users who are viewing this thread