Whoose the new kit sponsor? (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I am guessing "First4Lawyers" would stand a good chance of being sponsors :whistle::laugh:

Terry Gibson's perm

The most valuable sponsorship opportunity will be the goalkeepers shorts as he is going to be seen bending over a lot picking the ball out of the net.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I cant see a charity paying a six figure amount for sponsorship at a L1 football club like Fisher said the deal was though sw88?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I cant see a charity paying a six figure amount for sponsorship at a L1 football club like Fisher said the deal was though sw88?

No, I couldn't either. Be madness for a charity to pay £xxxxxx when funds are tight as they are in most charities cases.

Sure they opened an 'application process' the other week though asking for 'local charities' to apply. Might have got my wires crossed though

AndreasB

Oh I can think of one well know charity that likes to invest in football clubs and then conspire against them because the owners are not nice folks like them.

Users who are viewing this thread