Whoops (2 Viewers)

Viktor17

Rubbish - I bet managers up and down the country say similar week in week out

Fuck knows what Maidstone and WBA technical staff were saying about us if they come to our game against PNE
Spot on. They will talk amongst selfs how people talk with mates down pub. Let’s been honest they’ve said nothing controversial either.

alexccfc99

Spot on. They will talk amongst selfs how people talk with mates down pub. Let’s been honest they’ve said nothing controversial either.
The only thing controversial was calling Hoedt shite... he scored last night😆

But in the context of Watford have been rubbish this side of xmas and the way they go through managers, Ismael is probably in for the sack sooner rather than later - I am sure even the most ardent Watford fan would agree with them

Alkhen

The content of the messages is fine. Standard scouting report chat, Tame stuff.

It was pretty sloppy to leave an open screen whilst you know people are directly in view of it but it should just be treated as a lesson learned for the future.

Watford will 100% try and fan the flames now, and so they should. But from my eye there wasn't much in those messages that hasnt been obvious about them for a good few seasons. They always strike me as a collection of players rather than a team. occasionally they may have enough individuals turn up to win but mostly they just seem a bit soulless and uninterested.

Will add I'm quietly impressed by Mark Robins emoji use ☝️🙏

Deity

The content of the messages is fine. Standard scouting report chat, Tame stuff.

It was pretty sloppy to leave an open screen whilst you know people are directly in view of it but it should just be treated as a lesson learned for the future.

Watford will 100% try and fan the flames now, and so they should. But from my eye there wasn't much in those messages that hasnt been obvious about them for a good few seasons. They always strike me as a collection of players rather than a team. occasionally they may have enough individuals turn up to win but mostly they just seem a bit soulless and uninterested.

Will add I'm quietly impressed by Mark Robins emoji use ☝️🙏
No one is suggesting the content is unusual. The story is that was leaked due to carelessness on Austin’s part. That is unusual. You don’t see leaked dialogue between a scout and a manager very often. In fact I can’t ever recall seeing it.

skyblueelephant76

No one is suggesting the content is unusual. The story is that was leaked due to carelessness on Austin’s part. That is unusual. You don’t see leaked dialogue between a scout and a manager very often. In fact I can’t ever recall seeing it.
You don't often get people illegally taking pictures over your shoulder in a football stadium and sharing online.

wingy

Rubbish - I bet managers up and down the country say similar week in week out

Fuck knows what Maidstone and WBA technical staff were saying about us if they come to our game against PNE
That gives rise to question why then to me, quite unusual no?

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Pretty careless from Dean Austin this. You can be sure this will find its way to the Watford dressing room and will fire them up for Saturday.

Not sure what legal action can be taken here?

I’ve said before and I’ll say again, who would have thought the Director of Football for St Albans would be a complete fucking amateur.

The thick twat is acting like a Sunday league manager, waving his phone about with the font size at XL at a club he’s inflicted himself on.

Austin needs to go and quickly.

Sick Boy

I’ve said before and I’ll say again, who would have thought the Director of Football for St Albans would be a complete fucking amateur.

The thick twat is acting like a Sunday league manager, waving his phone about with the font size at XL at a club he’s inflicted himself on.

Wasn’t it Robins’ decision to bring him to the club?

Alkhen

To this point what has he done wrong in his role?

Is it just the fact he came from St, Albans that annoys you?

GaryJones

This is typical - this is why footballers put their hand over their mouths when they talk on the pitch and why nothing of consequence ever gets shared in the public domain.
Dean Austin will be sat in the back row of the stands from now on!

Torquay Sky Blue

This is typical - this is why footballers put their hand over their mouths when they talk on the pitch and why nothing of consequence ever gets shared in the public domain.
Dean Austin will be sat in the back row of the stands from now on!
Or be issued with an old school pen and note pad

pusbccfc

The latest has been leaked on twitter. Cannot believe what I'm reading!
1000095727.jpg

Martin180

I take it this is a joke?

lord_garrincha

Content in the Athletic behind a paywall

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240307_120127_The Athletic.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_120127_The Athletic.jpg
    435.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Screenshot_20240307_120149_The Athletic.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_120149_The Athletic.jpg
    357.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Screenshot_20240307_120159_The Athletic.jpg
    Screenshot_20240307_120159_The Athletic.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 227

mmttww

Is this... serious? Might be peak SBT madness if it is. jfc

djr8369

It’s all well and good saying he shouldn’t have had the messages open on his lap but that only widens the opportunity for someone to take a picture. There’s a limit to precautions you can take. Should staff go to a toilet stall before unlocking their phone?

I don’t see the language used as unprofessional either. It’s casual communication between colleagues who know each other well and intended to be private.

shmmeee

Reckon Doug’s already got a bulk order of those spy proof screen protectors on the way

Warwickhunt

I think it's fake! And used to fire up the opposition at a time they are really feeling low 🤔 perhaps Ismael Vallarian has run out of ideas on the grass.

Users who are viewing this thread