Who would you want in a play off final ? (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Sunderland .

Bugsy

Anyone ... PUSB

Astute

Whoever finishes behind us in 6th place.

Gint11

I’d rather Luton. I’ve love Sunderland in the final if I knew we’d win but I’d depise losing to them in the final

Tomh111

Middlesbrough.

I think we will struggle over two legs against them, but I think we could beat them in one match.

I'd like luton in the semi finals

JulianDarbyFTW

Surprised so many want Luton. Recently they seem to have our measure, and last season's 5-0 thrashing is still scorched into my memory. I'd like to avoid them and Middlesboro, but think we could do a job against the others.

Saddlebrains

Surprised so many want Luton. Recently they seem to have our measure, and last season's 5-0 thrashing is still scorched into my memory. I'd like to avoid them and Middlesboro, but think we could do a job against the others.

I mean we literally cant avoid Luton or Middlesbrough

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If it were to be Sunderland I'd like to win by a dodgy last minute penalty. It'd boil enough piss up there to last us another 40 years.
...and kick off delayed 15 minutes which they'd forever complain about.

Greggs

Can't wait till all these fake bandwagon fans fuck off.

hamil99

Facebook User
They sold 40k for a Johnstone's paint trophy final 15ish years ago tbf. Every club involved would sell the 35k allocation

I'm surprised Luton airport can accommodate that many people, because that's all Luton is, a fucking airport..

Offhegoes

Would prefer Luton in the final. If we played them in the knock out stage they would set up not to lose at the CBS, and they do that very well. Then we would need a result at their place where we've leaked in 10 goals in 3 visits since being back in the Championship

The Philosopher

If Luton play Millwall in the semis it might be a bit interesting.

Don’t know if they still have rivalry but Millwall rioting back in the 80’s meant Luton banned away fans for years.

Luton has one of their best spells back then, won a cup, mid table top division.

Plastic pitch and no away fans probably made their home record artificially better (and I bet it was a boring atmosphere) and arguably gave them an unfair advantage.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

GIF by Paul Robertson

Legia Sky Blue

I would happily take anyone right now if it meant we got to the final, but given a choice I'd rather avoid Sunderland as I would find the over blown hype a bit too much to bear. Not sure Millwall would be too much fun either!

Brighton Sky Blue

If we’re good enough to beat Middlesbrough or Luton over two legs we’re good enough to beat the other in the final.

Got to get over the line a week today first.

Users who are viewing this thread