who would you get? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I would like to see him get in an old head up front who can put goals away. Somebody like an Andy Cole.

I think having somebody like that up front would help because to be honest, Miffy is not on form at the minute at all so somebody like Cole and Best up front would do the trick!

Nick

Administrator
I know, I just meant somebody "like" him. :)

I think he should also sort McNamee and see what his injury will be like and if needs be get a RB in and put Osbourne as a holding midfielder in front of the back 4

skyblueglos

yes it doesnt work playing players out of place,thats one reasons we got relagated from premier league playing a midfielder at full back.

PearlJammer

Somebody LIKE Andy Cole is a good shout. We could really do with a canny striker upfront. Miffy and Best could certainly benefit from somebody who knows all the tricks in the book.

Nick

Administrator
Adebola was really the old head that we had, we need somebody like him with quality who the other strikers can look up to!

Defence have a couple of old heads, midfield have M Hughes but the strikers need a quality experienced goal scorer like a kevin phillips, andy cole etc!

I am not saying spend loads on an oldie, maybe just a loan until the end of the season.

Millo

An old experienced head who knows every trick in the book.. Hmm... I know JUST the man!!

Paul Dickov, anyone? :D

cornoccfc

I know, I just meant somebody "like" him. :)

I think he should also sort McNamee and see what his injury will be like and if needs be get a RB in and put Osbourne as a holding midfielder in front of the back 4

Osbourne need shipping out, DEAD WOOD!

Users who are viewing this thread