Who would we like (5 Viewers)

Hutch11

Sunderland, Wednesday, Wycombe or MK ?

Wednesday for me, I love Hillsborough for 87 reasons and they're not as entitled as the mad mackems.
Wycombe , although we have a good record against them are meh and franchise fc can fc off.

Reactions: vow

Liquid Gold

I said Wycombe but Wednesday would definitely be my second choice.

Good big club with decent fans, classic stadium and a great away day city.

Sunderland can fuck off with their billy big bollocks attitude and MK can fuck off for being a franchise.

MK might actually earn a bit more respect if they dropped dons and became MKFC.

At least like this it gives us a team to support in each leg.

Paxman II

All I know is we need big clubs back where they belong. Wednesday and Sunderland should not be in league 3. One preferably Wednesday hopefully to come up.

AOM

Agree with most others. Wednesday or Wycombe ideally.
Never been to Hillsborough and want to, but thought Wycombe was a decent away day and we seem to be their bogey team.

MK Dons might be one of the worst away days and home support I've seen.
And it's also funny seeing Sunderland not getting promoted again

Last edited:

Offhegoes

We've played Wycombe a lot in recent years, so Wednesday, + Hillsborough was always a good ground for us (in the top flight days). Sunderland, no for obvious reasons. if MK don't make it, maybe we have a chance for Scott Twine

Sky Blue Harry H

Looking forward to watching Twine play tonight, and to see if Wycombe are as shithousery as Sunderland fans seem to think.
Tomorrow night - Sunderland v Wednesday. Should be a cracker in terms of tension.

Liquid Gold

Shame there wasn't a third series. I actually really enjoyed it and it was interesting following a team descend into chaos
I think it's the best football documentary out at the moment.

The all or nothing ones get similar behind the scenes access but they just paint the subject into this all conquering machine.

The Sunderland one really captures what it is actually like, depressing and difficult for 90% of the time.

Reactions: AOM

Hutch11

The all or nothing ones get similar behind the scenes access but they just paint the subject into this all conquering machine.

The Sunderland one really captures what it is actually like, depressing and difficult for 90% of the time.
I'd have felt sorry for them as it is a desperate plight but because its Sunderland it is funny

lifeskyblue

Wycombe as they are the most likely to go down. Followed by MK as they will probably struggle.
Don’t want Sunderland or Wednesday as they will be best equipped to stay in the division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AOM

Exactly, you see in the Sunderland one how relegation impacts even the staff in the club canteen, etc.
Pretty sure Man City or Tottenham didn't have to deal with their managers squaring up to their own fans or their captain being pissed up in the pub slagging off the team.
The top level clubs are good for seeing the bigger name players and managers.

The Steven Pressley/Northampton years would have made a brilliant series

baldy

All I know is we need big clubs back where they belong. Wednesday and Sunderland should not be in league 3. One preferably Wednesday hopefully to come up.

Why do we need them back to where they (apparently) belong? I don’t give a shit about either of them plus they are where they are because they’re obviously not good enough

Users who are viewing this thread