Who is your Coventry City Player of the Season 2014/15? (5 Viewers)

Philosorapter

Who was that kid who stayed for two days and then cleared back to the premiership. Was is this season? If so then we do have a contender...

Philosorapter

Not the one from Arsenal, he actually managed to get a few games in.

lewys33

Definitely Andy Webster.

With the Baker argument - it was the right time for him to go. From our point of view he was a big earner, who was lagging. He didn't have a great season last season. He has gone to MK dons and rejuvenated himself and fair play to him. I am 99% sure he wouldn't have played that well this season if he was still wearing a city shirt. Nothing personal it's just the way it goes. he He needed a fresh start and whilst he wanted to stay I think he will admit that it was probably the best thing for him now.

Covstu

I really cannot pick one from this list of jokers. Usually you have one or two standout people but this year there has been absolutely no-one.

Wont be voting out of protest!!! :)

NOVM!!!!!!

skybluepm2

Is this the hardest season ever to pick a player of the season? It would be far better to have a 'donkey 2014/15' award. They would all be up for it! My vote would go to Burge, Nouble, Barton, Tudgay, Jackson and Finch (not necessarily in that order).

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Well on the basis the fans are often referred to as the 12th man of the team ............ then they get my vote. None of the other players deserve it.

passion, an unwillingness to give in, vocal, "play for the shirt" ........... no other choice really..... definitely the fans

duffer

Definitely Andy Webster.

With the Baker argument - it was the right time for him to go. From our point of view he was a big earner, who was lagging. He didn't have a great season last season. He has gone to MK dons and rejuvenated himself and fair play to him. I am 99% sure he wouldn't have played that well this season if he was still wearing a city shirt. Nothing personal it's just the way it goes. he He needed a fresh start and whilst he wanted to stay I think he will admit that it was probably the best thing for him now.

It's a fair enough point-of-view that - but I wonder if a different manager might have had a similar effect with him still here...

Regardless, player-of-the-season, Danny Swanson all day long. Why are we even bothering to discuss this. :)

Chipfat

It's a fair enough point-of-view that - but I wonder if a different manager might have had a similar effect with him still here...

Regardless, player-of-the-season, Danny Swanson all day long. Why are we even bothering to discuss this. :)

He got my vote... so totally agree with your sentiment on this....

Steve.B50

Am being serious, I would give it Carl Baker and make it public.
He was on books at start of season and after being told his legs had gone its so obvious he would have changed the team this season

Users who are viewing this thread