Who is this? (2 Viewers)

Brylowes

What's it like down in Lowestoft? Not been that way for a long time, but have some family in Gorleston, and thought about a trip that way sometime.
In all honesty Moff it's alright.
Everywhere has it's problems here is no different, but bye and large not bad.
Like most places outside London it's trying to function the best it can in Thatchers utopian legacy.

Feel free to pop in anytime :Dalways good to meet a fellow Skyblue, 1st ones on me:emoji_rolling_eyes:

letsallsingtogether

Don't know where you've got that from, Fred, Mick, Alan have all stayed at mine when down Our
way for a Norwich game, great guys. Been seeing Fred at games for over 30 years without ever
Knowing him, about 7 years ago Alan came into my pub whilst on holiday with his wife, spotted
The panaramic of the Ricoh on the wall and we started to talk City.
Met them many times since at numerous games either on my own or with my family, never been
Anything other than gentlemen, Alan got me my ticket for the Ricoh home coming v Gills.:)

Well if Nick and co say they are dirty perverted bastards they must be.
Funny how they slag them off on here, they need to grow spines and tell them these things to their faces after all your cant miss them

Brylowes

Be careful what you say! They were once slated on GMK only for them to pop up and start issuing threats to the people having a go them!

Was amusing
It makes me cringe when I see them on tv

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
I personally wouldn't dream of going to games with all the "getup on" and constantly looking
For the camera, as they definitely do, and they do revel in their "questionable fame"
But in all honesty, what's the harm 'each to their own, whatever they are ' they are skyblues
Through and through.
As for issuing threats, obviously I can only speak as I find 'but I do find this hard to believe
Fred and Alan are so mild mannered and eager to help its untrue, admittedly don't know
The others so well but always seemed ok to me.:)

Users who are viewing this thread