Who Is The Player (1 Viewer)

jesus-wept

Steven Pressley has publically criticised a player for being responsible for our 2-2 draw yesterday. We are all assuming it was a player actually playing but could he be referring to a player not playing because he is supposedly injured ?

fernandopartridge

Steven Pressley has publically criticised a player for being responsible for our 2-2 draw yesterday. We are all assuming it was a player actually playing but could he be referring to a player not playing because he is supposedly injured ?

Hardly - was the injured player guilty of not tracking his man?

RoboCCFC90

Hardly - was the injured player guilty of not tracking his man?

Just got in there before me, however you're right CWR thought it was Moussa, but other people have said Blair, other fans at the game said it could have been Cyrus..

In other words no one really knows.

Hobo

Except Pressley he knows

RFC

No doubt about who he was referring to, Frank Moussa! Gave a really poor and lethargic performance over all and just 'switched-off' when we went 2-0 up with just minutes to see out the game.

thaiskyblue

No doubt about who he was referring to, Frank Moussa! Gave a really poor and lethargic performance over all and just 'switched-off' when we went 2-0 up with just minutes to see out the game.
i don't think if pressley had, had time to calm down he would have made this public, not his usual style. Are the off field factors playing on his mind ( cannot blame him if they are ).If clarke wants away better to sell could be disruptive to the others, clarke the other week said the younger lads need to show responsibilty, is your waty of showing it mr clarke by doing one ?

Hobo

i don't think if pressley had, had time to calm down he would have made this public, not his usual style. Are the off field factors playing on his mind ( cannot blame him if they are ).If clarke wants away better to sell could be disruptive to the others, clarke the other week said the younger lads need to show responsibilty, is your waty of showing it mr clarke by doing one ?

Spot on thaiskyblue.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
this seems to be what he said from BBC website

"But then an individual switched off and an individual did not do his job and let his team-mates down so I'm bitterly disappointed."

skybluejelly

So one striker injured .. One wanting to leave ... And moussa lambasted in public ( although not specifically named ) what chance of him signing a new contract in the summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warwickhunt

Just got in there before me, however you're right CWR thought it was Moussa, but other people have said Blair, other fans at the game said it could have been Cyrus..

In other words no one really knows.
I watched the 2nd Crawley goal and saw Moussa not giving a fuck about stopping the guy who crossed the ball over for the goal

runner

So one striker injured .. One wanting to leave ... And moussa lambasted in public ( although not specifically named ) what chance of him signing a new contract in the summer

Close to none to be honest, it was that before the lambasting ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

I have watched it numerous times now and moussa was out of position as blair had the guy moussa was covering and therefore moussas man was free and got in the cross. Bit harsh actually as it was a great cross and a bullet header. Where was Christie for his man at the back post? Was it it actually him SP meant?

thaiskyblue

I have watched it numerous times now and moussa was out of position as blair had the guy moussa was covering and therefore moussas man was free and got in the cross. Bit harsh actually as it was a great cross and a bullet header. Where was Christie for his man at the back post? Was it it actually him SP meant?
i think it's best we drop it, pressley by now relises he shouldn't have said it public ( heat of the moment thing ), we don't need another player with itchy feet right now.

Users who are viewing this thread