Who is Mowbray watching? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
CnvyeMDXgAA20ov.jpg

Nick

Administrator
It is a different one :)

Isiaah Osbourne, him and Isaac vanished off the face of the earth!

Gaz71

Didn't know Oztumer had gone to Walsall, thought he was Peterborough's best player against us over the last few seasons.

ccfclinney

Yeah hopefully Clayton Donaldso or Rico Henry what a player he is ! Supprised he's still at walsall

But my guess gleeson, Paul Robinson or caddy!

covmark

Yeah hopefully Clayton Donaldso or Rico Henry what a player he is ! Supprised he's still at walsall

But my guess gleeson, Paul Robinson or caddy!
Paul Robinson? Everyone knows how that carthorse plays. Mowbray can't be watching him, surely?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

You're completely and utterly deluded if you think you're getting Gleeson or Robinson. Gleeson will start the season third choice CM so he'll be going nowhere and Robinson's moved into coaching this season, mainly working with the youth teams and he'll fill in at the back if needed.

If we received anywhere near a million quids bit for Caddis then Rowett would snap the bidders hands off. He's tried replacing Caddis 2/3 at least 2/3 times, it's quite clear he doesn't rate him, and to be fair he's absolutely shocking defensively.

I'd imagine your gaffer's looking at Reece Brown if anyone from our side. Rowett said earlier this week that they'll probably be looking to get him into a good League 1 side for at least the start of the season. If you get him in he'll be your best player by a mile, the kid's absolutely quality and in terms of technique he's head and shoulders above anyone to come out of our academy in years, and that includes Gray/Redmond. The only reason Brown's not pushed for our first team in the last 18 months is due to his attitude, Rowett slagged him in the press for it last season, but since then he's been full of praise for his change in attitude. Brown's superb though, if it's him that Mowbray was looking at then he'll run the show for you in that league. Arthur would be a decent little signing too but Rowett's seemed to want him in/around the first team since he took over.

Central midfielder mainly, he's played off the front and out wide at times for our development side though.He's definitely more attacking minded.

When he played in the first team under Lee Clark he played in the middle of the park though, even a couple of years back he looked head and shoulders above anyone on the pitch. His vision's scary and he always looks in complete control of the ball. We'd had Ravel Morrison on loan the season before Brown broke through and straight away Brown reminded me of him, they're very similar in terms of play style. He ran the show in our midfield whenever he played, the only problem was that everyone else around him were absolutely dog muck, he'd look quality in League 1.

Hobo

Didn't know Oztumer had gone to Walsall, thought he was Peterborough's best player against us over the last few seasons.

I posted it weeks ago. I thought he might have been one of our targets.

Users who are viewing this thread