Who is Ian Calvert? (1 Viewer)

Matty_CCFC

Keep seeing this guys name around on Twitter and on a few forums.
I can see he is another SISU puppet, does he post on here?

Whats his game?

Seems like a right Wanker.

shmmeee

Is this the one PWKH was on about? Randomly started inviting both sides to meetings despite being a nobody, then started slagging off ACL for not wanting to negotiate when they didn't respond. I think.

ChevyChase

I was thinking the same thing, whos this wanker.
Gives impression from his tweets he's in the loop, knows ppl and generally saying " I know something you don't.. but cant tell you" which suggests he knows fuck all

ajsccfc

You could take every Punch and Judy stall in the country combined and they wouldn't have as many puppets as SISU apparently do according to Matty.

edgy

Come on guys. I thought we were past all this "SISU Puppet" & he doesn't have the same opinion so he's a wanker stuff.

Grow up.

shmmeee

Come on guys. I thought we were past all this "SISU Puppet" & he doesn't have the same opinion so he's a wanker stuff.

Grow up.

Not about his opinion. He does genuinely seem to be a wanker in this case.

Grow up.

I can stomach people who say the blame should be equally apportioned but anyone who thinks have SISU have nothing to answer for is either completely ignorant or an attention seeking wanker.

Seems like the latter in this case.

Vedere

What do you think of Tesco now having a carvery?

The same man thought 15 stakeholders with interests in CCFC/Ricoh/Coventry would speak to HIM regarding a meeting!

Last edited:
Sept_2011.jpg
IAN CALVERT

Users who are viewing this thread