who is going to preston on Saturday ??? (1 Viewer)

what are you doing in the upcoming weeks ???

• going to preston

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • going to arsenal

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • going to both games

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • going to neither

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • only go to home games

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Joelly

Students have to pick there games wisely.

Been to Port Vale, MK, Rotherham and Barnsley so far this season.

Sorry if it annoys people but id rather pay to go to Arsenal that Preston, purely based on the fact ive only ever known cov as a second/third tier club and jump at the rare chances to see us compete against top teams.

Students have to pick there games wisely.

Been to Port Vale, MK, Rotherham and Barnsley so far this season.

Sorry if it annoys people but id rather pay to go to Arsenal that Preston, purely based on the fact ive only ever known cov as a second/third tier club and jump at the rare chances to see us compete against top teams.
It doesn't upset me it's just that I am only 15 and have only ever known cov as slipping down the champ/relegation.I am going to preston because I think the league in my eyes is much more important and wish others would pay more attention to the league.arsenal for me is a good day out but a waste of time for the team don't get me wrong I'd love us to win but I don't think we will.I didn't get to go last year and I don't think I'm going this year.have a nice time in arsenal and hope you have a good time #PUSB

RoboCCFC90

Gutted I can't afford it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

Was going to Arsenal but decided sod it as I would only be going for a piss up and to admire the stadium.
I'm going to remain stubborn and continue to boycott Sixfields and go to a few away matches from February onwards when I can afford it. Anyway hate the fact that Arsenal could hand out a thrashing and have to endure smug cockneys taking the piss. so will go to a pub in Cov as that way if we are getting thumped can sneak off back home !

Was going to Arsenal but decided sod it as I would only be going for a piss up and to admire the stadium.
I'm going to remain stubborn and continue to boycott Sixfields and go to a few away matches from February onwards when I can afford it. Anyway hate the fact that Arsenal could hand out a thrashing and have to endure smug cockneys taking the piss. so will go to a pub in Cov as that way if we are getting thumped can sneak off back home !
Why not get up to preston and have a good day out there !!!!????

pusbccfc

I'll be there. Massive game. Need to back the lads.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I'll probably be there....against my better judgement....

...maybe even see City win at deepdale one day.....maybe this is it.....11th time lucky

Users who are viewing this thread