Who is going to give us a break or least some answers (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Once in your lifetime? According to the skybluetalk police you’re not allowed an opinion so can you please delete your post or I will be forced to report you ;)

lol i think nick gets me after all these years being on here by now id be worried if he didnt or any others on here ha.

Old Warwickshire lad

WTF is everything always an argument? It’s a website where fans who support city want to come and have a moan,exchange views and discuss all things Sky Blue.
We have got the thought police,the grammar police,the spelling police and every other kind of know all’s,and ffs don’t express an opinion that the big chiefs don’t agree with or your f*****.
I am an old git now so can do without it, I can get my season ticket go to the game and go home either happy or moaning like a good un.
I am an ex GMK user, so remember what happened to that site. 100’s of watchers and a handful of posters cos the clique would gang up on posters who were not one of them.
No doubt this will get the usual “ you don’t know what you’re on about “ from some, but far more will know what I mean.
I am not saying this forum has to be a love in, but cut em some slack and let them have an opinion. We don’t have to agree with what people say to all want the same end result.
I am lying on a sun bed in Mexico, it’s 30°, the sun is shining,I timed the holiday so I won’t miss any home games, and I am still kin moaning.
Ain’t life grand. Rant over helmet on ,-)

Skyblueweeman

Right, time to settle these numbers and avoid a Dongo-situ.

Magwitch, number of home games attended in the past two seasons (say from 1st Dec 2017 to today):
ccfc92, number of home games attended in the past two seasons (1st Dec 2017 to today):

Nick, number of home games your 9yr old has attended in the past two seasons (1st Dec 2017 to today):

Otis

Magwitch, number of home games attended in the past two seasons (say from 1st Dec 2017 to today):
ccfc92, number of home games attended in the past two seasons (1st Dec 2017 to today):

Nick, number of home games your 9yr old has attended in the past two seasons (1st Dec 2017 to today):
And if someone says eleventy billion we just accept that as the truth then?

Nick

Administrator

Will work it out :) Probably missed about 5 or 6 league games and a couple of the checkatrade!

No issues paying up if I need to!

Nick

Administrator
Or wait until someone says their numbers, then just add one.

Then we can get on to the real arguments, like my dad is stronger than your dad etc...

Not sure why you are whinging now? You were the one giving it the big one in the first place.

Reminiscent of the kid who gave it loads on the playground then couldn't understand why he got it back.

ccfc92

Not sure why you are whinging now? You were the one giving it the big one in the first place.

Please show me where I said you Daughter hasn't been to more games?

You bought that up, so not really whinging am I?

ccfc92

Reminiscent of the kid who gave it loads on the playground then couldn't understand why he got it back.

Not particularly. I have not said anything about who goes to how many games per season.

I said about the club being taken out of Coventry, you bought up amount of games.

You're just proving what everyone is saying about you.

Nick

Administrator
Not particularly. I have not said anything about who goes to how many games per season.

I said about the club being taken out of Coventry, you bought up amount of games.

You're just proving what everyone is saying about you.

You're just proving that the point is entirely wasted on you.

Like I said, have a read back through. It will all make perfect sense.

I asked how many home games you and Magwitch go to now because you were the ones who seemed to have a personal issue with those who went to Sixfields. You were robbed off being able to see your football club and angry at others because they still could, it turns out you don't really go much anyway.

I also pointed out how it was different to people like Stupot and Otis who didn't go who were straight back on it when we came back, so it did actually affect them.

ccfc92

You're just proving that the point is entirely wasted on you.

Like I said, have a read back through. It will all make perfect sense.

Why have several people picked up that you are wrong then?

Problem is, you're so foamy mouthed against anyone who voices an opinion different to you, you don't actually read what people write.

Paxman II

My goodness it gets heated on here and a bit touchy freely at times! Wind your necks in all of you. You don't have to go to a set number of games to be passionate about the football club and there is no right or wrong in judgement of the club/team from what you gather from results and media. Lots of information is just a given and opinion can be formed from it. It's objective in the same way anything you read in TripAdvisor.
Obviously better opinion of players performances and the team in general would be more valid from attendees but in these days of widespread ability to watch highlights and complete games at will many have a fair assumption to critique. It's not rocket science, we all have our opinions and we will agree and disagree but our passion remains. It was passion that took me to watch a game at Sixfield's. Otis said he was sad while others were angry. TBH I was both.

Nick

Administrator

Problem is, you're so foamy mouthed against anyone who voices an opinion different to you, you don't actually read what people write.

Who has pointed out I'm wrong? My point was pretty clear.

I have read what you wrote, it's you that doesn't seem to be grasping it. You want to start going on about bellies tickles and superfans yet don't really go yourself anyway. Sounds just like the traditional mouth breather who repeats what other say without really thinking it through.

Go back to your first post and go from there.

M&B Stand

If sisu move us away from the ricoh again then the club is finished as we know it"
Either sought this mess out sisu or fuck off and let someone else have a go who cares about the club

Up and leaving to Northampton was their biggest fuck up, although there’s been a few!
They could’ve just said to ACL we can’t pay the 1.3 million rent that Mcginnity signed up to (and they knew about when they came in) and then it’s up to the council to throw the club out or start legal proccedings against CCFC. Either way theyd have been stronger in a position of defence, surely then forcing a renegotiation with more public support.

ccfc92

Who has pointed out I'm wrong? My point was pretty clear.

I have read what you wrote, it's you that doesn't seem to be grasping it. You want to start going on about bellies tickles and superfans yet don't really go yourself anyway. Sounds just like the traditional mouth breather who repeats what other say without really thinking it through.

Go back to your first post and go from there.

Yeah okay Nick, whatever you say.

Old Warwickshire lad

Up and leaving to Northampton was their biggest fuck up, although there’s been a few!
They could’ve just said to ACL we can’t pay the 1.3 million rent that Mcginnity signed up to (and they knew about when they came in) and then it’s up to the council to throw the club out or start legal proccedings against CCFC. Either way theyd have been stronger in a position of defence, surely then forcing a renegotiation with more public support.
Or try to be reasonable and just say we can’t afford it, and politely ask for a rebate.
But then again if you are trying to put someone out of business, just give them nothing.

Nick

Administrator
Didn't they say it was too expensive / not pay and ACL did start legal proceedings against the club to put them into admin? That's when the nonsense cranked up.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah okay Nick, whatever you say.

Who has said I am wrong?

There have been other things you have fired out, you didn't answer when I asked you earlier who had said them. Typical sheep really, unable to really think for yourself or understand a basic point.

ccfc92

Who has said I am wrong?

There have been other things you have fired out, you didn't answer when I asked you earlier who had said them.

I have answered them, maybe re-read the thread.

Also, maybe have a read of post #142, nail on head.

Nick

Administrator
I have answered them, maybe re-read the thread.

Also, maybe have a read of post #142, nail on head.

My personal highlight, is forgive and forget the sixfields debacle, when they themselves didn't miss out on seeing CCFC play. I'll never forgive and forget the sixfields debacle, as much as those who attended want to forget it.

I asked who has said that. You tried to make a tongue in cheek post to get a few likes and get a few digs in. You didn't reply. The bold bit gives you a bit more of a clue.

You were throwing around digs about people who went not missing out on their team play, it then became relevant that you weren't either.

I asked who has said that?

Why are you now referring to a post where somebody is going on about bickering when it really started with your first post in the thread? See:

NorthernWisdom

The team didn't seem to be massively affected in terms of results at Sixfields, am not saying that it is okay, btw.
That was an us against the world type scenario though - a bit like Dowie at Oldham, Adams at Leicester, Howe and Robins at Bournemouth and Rotherham, it was do or die for their careers and the club and gave focus. By that point the crisis had happened, so it was time to make the best of it and drive forward against the world.

It's a rather different scenario to general distractions and loss of focus, with a worry about what might happen. It's always easier to deal with certainties, even if they're bad ones!
a bit touchy freely at times!

giphy.gif

ccfc92

I asked who has said that. You tried to make a tongue in cheek post to get a few likes and get a few digs in. You didn't reply. The bold bit gives you a bit more of a clue. I asked who has said that?
Why are you now referring to a post where somebody is going on about bickering when it really started with your first post in the thread? See:
You were throwing around digs about people who went not missing out on their team play, it then became relevant that you weren't either.

Okay Nick, whatever you say.

ccfc92

It's not what I say, i broke it down with your quotes for you.

You just seem to struggle when it comes to thinking for yourself.

Not particularly, that's your random comment that you've never said to me before, but whatever you say Nick.

You just can't read what people actually write, you get foamy mouthed towards anything written that goes against your opinion, it's boring.

The fact that you always add on to replies after sending them just shows you're furiously punching your keys in response, you need to chill out a bit.

Nick

Administrator
Not particularly, that's your random comment that you've never said to me before, but whatever you say Nick.

You just can't read what people actually write, you get foamy mouthed towards anything written that goes against your opinion, it's boring.

The fact that you always add on to replies after sending them just shows you're furiously punching your keys in response, you need to chill out a bit.

I have read them, hence I am quoting them and asking you about them but you don't seem to have anything about you to be able discuss the things you have posted. What exactly haven't I read?

I'm perfectly chilled, good attempt at getting away from the point though.

You will just keep posting things that you think people like Captain dart will like and you don't have to actually acknowledge the point (that you started).

ccfc92

I have read them, hence I am quoting them and asking you about them but you don't seem to have anything about you to be able discuss the things you have posted. What exactly haven't I read?

I'm perfectly chilled, good attempt at getting away from the point though.

You will just keep posting things that you think people like Captain dart will like and you don't have to actually acknowledge the point (that you started).

I do understand what you are trying to say, even though it makes no sense. You're basically saying because I can only make some/most games, not all of them, I won't be missing out if the club is moved out of Coventry because I don't go to all of the games anyway.

Also, because I don't go to every game, I can't complain about the club being moved out of Coventry.

Somewhere in the ballpark?

Nick

Administrator
I do understand what you are trying to say, even though it makes no sense. You're basically saying because I can only make some/most games, not all of them, I won't be missing out if the club is moved out of Coventry because I don't go to all of the games anyway.

Also, because I don't go to every game, I can't complain about the club being moved out of Coventry.

Somewhere in the ballpark?
It makes perfect sense. Hence both you and magwitch seem to try for digs whereas people like stupot (along with others) did actually miss out but doesn't try that.

Hence my 9 year old who you wanted to have a dig at actually would actually miss out more.

it's no surprise the ones who try to have the most digs like that don't really bother themselves. Wouldn't mind so much taking a dig of somebody who did actually miss out and can think for themselves.

You keep making things up but don't back them up. What's the point?

ccfc92

It makes perfect sense. Hence both you and magwitch seem to try for digs whereas people like stupot (along with others) did actually miss out but doesn't try that.

Hence my 9 year old who you wanted to have a dig at actually would actually miss out more.

it's no surprise the ones who try to have the most digs like that don't really bother themselves. Wouldn't mind so much taking a dig of somebody who did actually miss out and can think for themselves.

You keep making things up but don't back them up. What's the point?

I never mentioned your daughter? You bought her up, so don't start that nonsense.

I think you're missing the key difference between not bothering and being unable to go. Not a surprise really.

If I had of said "yeah, I don't go to any games or can't be bothered" fair enough. However, I'm there whenever I physically can be.

Nick

Administrator
I never mentioned your daughter? You bought her up, so don't start that nonsense.

I think you're missing the key difference between not bothering and being unable to go. Not a surprise really.

If I had of said "yeah, I don't go to any games or can't be bothered" fair enough. However, I'm there whenever I physically can be.

No, you brought her up because apparently she is a superfan who wanted her belly tickled? (as opposed to somebody who wanted to watch football with her dad and other family members)

I'm not missing the difference. You missed the irony that you slag others off because they wanted to watch their team play and you "missed out", meanwhile you go on and on about the reasons you can't go anyway when we play in Coventry.

Grendel

The point is you expressed froth at the mouth outrage about those attending Sixfields as due to morality (lol) you would not attend - when in reality you'd hardly attend much anyway

Why this needs to be explained 50 times I am unsure

letsallsingtogether

Once in your lifetime? According to the skybluetalk police you’re not allowed an opinion so can you please delete your post or I will be forced to report you ;)
Yes but you are one of those that wants to see the Club Die remember, so maybe you should be reported. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread