Who is funding the club (1 Viewer)

The Gentleman

With all the talk of funding etc lately, I would like to know who our faceless investors are? If we knew this maybe we could ask questions as to how long they want to keep funding loses? Whether they are being told of Sisu's roadmap and maybe whether one of them is ultimately rich enough to go it on their own away from the clutches of Sisu?

shmmeee

51443869.jpg

I'm a fan of the "Joy bought them all out" theory. If only because it explains the dramatic change of tack since relegation.

SkyBlueHomer

I'm no financial expect but what I do know is the golden rule of investing is you should never go chasing your losses.
So do they actually exist?

RFC

If the protesters don't soon get a grip and support the club, manager & players WE WON'T EXIST!

Simple FACT.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

supporters are the club, not SISU.

About 95% of Coventry City supporters are protesting.

Simple fact.

The club are the supporters, simple fact.

The club and supporters will always exist, SISU won't.

Simple fact.

Last edited:

SkyBlueHomer

If the protesters don't soon get a grip and support the club, manager & players WE WON'T EXIST!

Simple FACT.
So what is your solution? On average 4 out of 5 supporter's who went to the Ricoh refuse to go to Northampton. Those who go, whilst it's their choice cannot fail to see they are in the minority and their opinions in this disgraceful situation are seriously flawed.
We are loosing an entire generation of supporters by not playing in Coventry.
There is no way I along with many others wont set foot in Northamoton, Tim Fisher was told this at Ryton forum, amongst others last year.

Kingokings204

You could turn that around very easily and suggest if the club doesn't soon get a grip and offer something that protesters are able to support, WE WON'T EXIST!

Don't often agree NW but spot on here. The clubs owners are ultimately responsible for everything involving our club. People to blame many in fact including ACL and past owners and probably even the guy who use to place my bet at the main stand at HR. Sure he is at fault somehow but right now the club owners are the only ones who can change this all.

mighty quinn

Simple FACT.

If people keep supporting owners who are slowly destroying our club we won't exist. Money is their purpose. Starve them of this and will go and we have our club back whatever its condition. Fact

Astute

Simple FACT.

Who are these protesters?

We had a few at SISU HQ.

We had about 30 outside CCC offices.

We had a few outside the FL HQ.

We had two women inside Sixfields.

Are you trying to say it is all their fault?

Colin1883

Simple FACT.

How much in your opinion do you think your lords and masters would want to do a disappearing act...?

Bear in mind you could get vile for 150m ish...

skybluetony176

Simple FACT.

Interesting theory. So in your opinion the only reason that the second gulf war kicked off was because people were protesting about a second gulf war and Tony Blair and George Bush are blameless?

skybluetony176

Back to the OP. Someone came up with the theory the other week that Joy could have bought the original investments back at a much discounted price. Might explain her all of a sudden hands on interest in the club.

blueflint

Simple FACT.

if thats what it takes to be free of SISU i'm all for it m8 then we could start again

Users who are viewing this thread