Who is Big Dave? (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

giphy.gif

My cover has been blown.
I have been watching Parks and Recreation for the past three days. I'm on Season 4 Ep:18, your avatar now makes perfect sense to me Ron Swanson.

P.S. I'm Dave, I have created this Rich from Bedworth character to fool you all. Have any of you ever met me in person?

Brighton Sky Blue

I have been watching Parks and Recreation for the past three days. I'm on Season 4 Ep:18, your avatar now makes perfect sense to me Ron Swanson.

P.S. I'm Dave, I have created this Rich from Bedworth character to fool you all. Have any of you ever met me in person?

I clocked on when I scanned the QR code and it said ‘wanker’

Covkid1968#

I really hope he is.... what an opportunity to get an understanding of his customer base!!!

Hi Dave..... ELO Mr Blue Sky is a popular song to come onto the pitch to. But it is a Brummie band. When we return to Cov can we consider a Specials cover of a classic Ska track...Guns of Navarone please? Happy for ELO to also be played as I do quite like it.... just not at the same time!!!

Bugsy

I really hope he is.... what an opportunity to get an understanding of his customer base!!!

Hi Dave..... ELO Mr Blue Sky is a popular song to come onto the pitch to. But it is a Brummie band. When we return to Cov can we consider a Specials cover of a classic Ska track...Guns of Navarone please? Happy for ELO to also be played as I do quite like it.... just not at the same time!!!

anything from the specials gets a thumbs up from me (y)

Corrado

Yes :)

Bugsy

Otis

Just in case you are all not aware, Dave has grown his hair these past few months and now likes to be referred to as Davina.

Otis

Lost a bit of weight too, so although it is not quite as catchy, she now has the slightly less comforting moniker of "Not Quite So Big Davina"

Users who are viewing this thread