Who goes on their own ? (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

With less and less of us going to the Ricoh and many of our mates, no longer going I was wondering who goes on their own? I am down to a group of four, one of which probably won't renew next year.
The good times we had as a larger group, probably have gone forever.
Perhaps the individuals going on their own "if any" need to meet up, to form new groups of mates, i know i wouldn't want to go on my own.

And no, I am not a dating agency.

Gaz

Can I borrow that bundle of rope and roll of duct tape out of your car boot again next weekend mate. :D

Otis

Used to be a group of us.

Now just me on my todd. Makes it even more depressing.

WestEndAgro

Can I borrow that bundle of rope and roll of duct tape out of your car boot again next weekend mate. :D

I knew the "piss take" was coming, I wasn't sure about pressing submit, this could be funny ?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Never bothered me whether I was on my own or not. I still acted like a looney when City scored! People around me always gave me a wide berth! (in the days of terraces!!)

WestEndAgro

I can see many of us ending up like Otis, if this current rot continues, it can't be much fun on your tod.

Who many in your individual groups ?

Gaz

I knew the "piss take" was coming, I wasn't sure about pressing submit, this could be funny ?

Haha sorry buddy, just messing around.
I do actually go on my own as most of my mates support prem teams like spurs or man u and the odd one who does follow the city doesn't go.
I have sat next to the same bunch in the CT stand for a while and have the craic with them tbf.

WestEndAgro

Haha sorry buddy, just messing around.
I do actually go on my own as most of my mates support prem teams like spurs or man u and the odd one who does follow the city doesn't go.
I have sat next to the same bunch in the CT stand for a while and have the craic with them tbf.

No worries, your comment made me laugh, where do you want to meet, you can also borrow the claw hammer.

skybluesben

I go with my grandad whos been a city fan for over 60 years, if we go down he will not being getting a season ticket next year, its over £200 that could be used for other things. idk if i will tbh. i may get a ticket next to my mate or my cousin and her fiance who sit afew rows next to me.

Users who are viewing this thread