Who else? (1 Viewer)

ptr

What’s happened with Hudlin’s move to Huddersfield that you announced? Do you think we could gazump them if we manage to sell Gyokeres and O’Hare before they get it over the line?

He got injured badly in their final. Fractured his cheekbone and was having to eat through a straw at points in the summer.

I know he is good on football manager but think the step up to the championship would be huge. Was playing in the midland football league division three a few years ago.

no_loyalty

What’s happened with Hudlin’s move to Huddersfield that you announced? Do you

I think he’s joining Blues as a replacement for Jutkiewicz, they see him as the new Kevin Francis/Zigic.

Seaside-Skyblue

What about Cyrus Christie coming back? Can't remember if he was right or left back though tbh. Had an ok career since leaving us.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

The Philosopher

SBT said:
What’s happened with Hudlin’s move to Huddersfield that you announced? Do you think we could gazump them if we manage to sell Gyokeres and O’Hare before they get it over the line?

That’s a shame for him.

All I’ve ever said is that he’s with looking at for the u23’s for development. He’s local and out of contract. No big risk.

Hudds seemed to have been in for him, his Insta confirmed for a short while - but it looks like I was wrong. Feel free to take piss - don’t care.

Shame if his injury has stalled his chance of being picked up by a bigger team.

David O'Day

That’s a shame for him.

All I’ve ever said is that he’s with looking at for the u23’s for development. He’s local and out of contract. No big risk.

Hudds seemed to have been in for him, his Insta confirmed for a short while - but it looks like I was wrong. Feel free to take piss - don’t care.

Shame if his injury has stalled his chance of being picked up by a bigger team.

He was really shit though

no_loyalty

What about Cyrus Christie coming back? Can't remember if he was right or left back though tbh. Had an ok career since leaving us.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

He is out of contract now, so interesting to see where he goes.

The Philosopher

He got injured badly in their final. Fractured his cheekbone and was having to eat through a straw at points in the summer.

I know he is good on football manager but think the step up to the championship would be huge. Was playing in the midland football league division three a few years ago.

3 years ago he was 18. Arguably better to play lower league mens football than academy. Some might argue.

ccfc1234

Mattsen please and a Mifsud type to play alongside Vik up top. I like Godden who is probably our best finisher but due to his physical limitations and injuries I think a forward with pace and an eye for goal would be ideal to rotate in. Suspect we need Waghorn off the books to make that happen.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Mattsen please and a Mifsud type to play alongside Vik up top. I like Godden who is probably our best finisher but due to his physical limitations and injuries I think a forward with pace and an eye for goal would be ideal to rotate in. Suspect we need Waghorn off the books to make that happen.
I know some will scoff but I really think Tavares could be that Mifsud type, just in cameo's. I'm more than happy for Godden to play next to Vic first choice if we go two up top.

Londonccfcfan

First choice Back 5 currently
Dabo......2nd choice Eccles/Kane
Hyam.....2nd choice Rose
Mcfadz....first choice TBA
Bidwell.....2nd choice Doyle

LWB.....Bidwell.....AN other

So i I think we need another LWB and a proper quality centre back. To enable rotation and cover for injuries etc.

rob9872

I'd be happy with no more as long as we keep what we have.

WGABSOOS

He really improved and got better in the left side of 3 centre back towards end of season. Outstanding in fact.
We have played pre season games with kids out of position and bidwell has played left back both times. He isnt starting on the back 3

skyblue025

Any LWB we sign will be back up to Bidwell. Can't see how we can afford having another high earner as a back up to a loan.

harvey098

First choice Back 5 currently
Dabo......2nd choice Eccles/Kane
Hyam.....2nd choice Rose
Mcfadz....first choice TBA
Bidwell.....2nd choice Doyle

LWB.....Bidwell.....AN other

So i I think we need another LWB and a proper quality centre back. To enable rotation and cover for injuries etc.

Doyle is the JCS replacement and I think would be expected to start.

My guess would be:

(⬆)
Bidwell, Doyle, Fadz, Hyam, Dabo

I think the next priority will be a Lwb and then one more cheap / inexperienced option for back up CB. If you play 3 at the back, really you need 5 in the squad - we have 4.

Londonccfcfan

Doyle is the JCS replacement and I think would be expected to start.

My guess would be:

(⬆)
Bidwell, Doyle, Fadz, Hyam, Dabo

I think the next priority will be a Lwb and then one more cheap / inexperienced option for back up CB. If you play 3 at the back, really you need 5 in the squad - we have 4.

Not convinced about this lad Doyle, good back up. Im sure we will have a good look at him great we got him in early can play a few friendlys and the carling cup.

But id rather start Hyam/Mcfadz/Rose but that wont be sustainable.

Agree with majority this is a major downgrade on JCS.

The Philosopher

My shout:

Fast tricky LWB like Maatsen or McCallum or similar.

Back up centre back in the Fadz mould.

Couple of big / strong strikers. One young, maybe one cheap oldie.

Waghorn btw was an expensive oldie.

Given that Collins’s stock is no doubt low, where’s he going to end up? L1/L2 on low wages?

I’d offer him a low wage (what else he gonna get) to have one last chance in his career to be a hometown hero.

It might be that bit of drive he needs.

Users who are viewing this thread