Who else is going today? (1 Viewer)

CUS Wyken

We're leaving soon but not looking forward to the drive back after just seeing the forecast. Be Snowing literally all the way back by the look of it. Lets hope 3 points makes it worth it eh

pusbccfc

I am! Anyone remember Scunthorpe last year away? Snow a foot deep when we got out of the car! I think platty started throwing snowballs into the away end when we scored!

jas365

About to set off in 15 minutes, is there any news of a pitch inspection or is the game not in doubt at all?

Astute

No snow here yet, although there was snow in parts of Cumbria yesterday. That was where they always get snow when it is about though.

Leaving about 1pm myself. Will be there just after 2 if the roads are clear. Only 85 miles away.

Astute

Just been outside and had a look. Blue sky where I live. The south of the Lake district has not had any snow but the far north is covered......about level with Carlisle I would say. Hopefully it will only be on the high ground.

skybluejelly

Just been outside and had a look. Blue sky where I live. The south of the Lake district has not had any snow but the far north is covered......about level with Carlisle I would say. Hopefully it will only be on the high ground.

christ you have a good view too see that far:D

sky_blue_up_north

Leaving about 11 from Cheshire freezing fog here. Hope the game is still on, surely there will be a pitch inspection

Astute

christ you have a good view too see that far:D

Certainly do. Them mountains are big though :D Enjoy the views as you go by. Best stretch of motorways in England by far.

Leaving in 2 hours with a Carlisle fan. I am going in the Carlisle end. Keep an eye out for me when we score :guitar2:

Ashdown1

The main thing is everyone gets home safe...................and City avenge the God awful 2-1 home defeat when we hadn't got a clue what we were doing.

Astute

Thinking of going in Shogun.....can get a bit bad up this way.

Astute

Not going to make it now it looks. Had a little occurance and got to look after 2 youngest :( If wife is home before 3 will still go as will still get half of game in. Real pissed off as been looking forward to thos one for ages. Whatever happens will miss start

Users who are viewing this thread