Who else do we need (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

In midfield yes. Defensively I don't think we're that short. By no means absolute giants but big enough.

GK/D
6'4'' Marosi
6'3
6'2'' Hyam, Pask
6'1'' Fadz, Wilson
6' Rose, Dacosta
5'11 Dabo
5'10
5' 9
5'8 Mason

M
6'2'' Kelly, Burroughs
6'1'' Kasta
6' Shipley, Eccles
5'11 Allen (?), Westbrooke, Jobello
5'10 Evans-Harriott
5' 9 Jones, O' Hare, Young
5'8
5'7
5'6 Hamer

F
6'4'' Baka
6'3
6'2''
6'1'' Godden, Biamou
6'
5'11 Ponti

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Allen is 5'6" / 5'7"

According to his bio at the club he's that tall. But anyone with working eyes could tell you he's 5'6''/5'7''. Hence the question mark.

It could be someone just pressed the wrong number and put 180cm instead of 170cm.

TTG

Sure I heard he split with his pregnant girlfriend a few months back no idea if any relevance
He was ment to sign the contract the day it happened

TTG

This is the greatest ITK post I have ever seen. it's 100% true but i literally have not credentials is a great line
Drop me a dm mate.

TTG

thanks but i'm genuinely that interested mate. I was just appreciating that line. I just thought it was a master class in covering yourself incase you are wrong that's all.
Christ don't take it out on me that your so much of a twat that no one wants to give you info

Sky Blue Pete

Forgot to say this yesterday but had been thinking a german player in their mid 20’s pacy with a good left foot who hasn’t hit the heights of what was expected in their teens. Maybe someone in their last year of contract that would cost a little bit of money.

Maybe with a first name of marcel

That’s what we need

Sorry I didn’t post yesterday

TTG

TTG

Frostie

Interesting.

Speculating but perhaps club initially thought we might miss out on O'Hare or another midfielder then when they signed Westbrooke was deemed surplus to requirements?

From the clubs perspective he has the 1 year deal anyway to prove he deserves a longer deal or will be moved on. Can imagine it's a difficult situation for him personally though.

Sky Blue Pete

Interesting.

Speculating but perhaps club initially thought we might miss out on O'Hare or another midfielder then when they signed Westbrooke was deemed surplus to requirements?

From the clubs perspective he has the 1 year deal anyway to prove he deserves a longer deal or will be moved on. Can imagine it's a difficult situation for him personally though.
Yeah I agree with all that

TTG

I have a feeling this new guy was signed to replace him from - the clubs point of view its basically new deal or fuck off

Ollie1998

We need a striker, Godden just about a good striker in L1 so baffles me people think he’ll keep us up in Championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ollie1998

Think we all agree we need another striker but let's give Gooden a chance before we write him off hey?

I’ve not seen the striker shout too much that’s my point. Godden had a chance in league one and was decent, all I’m saying is to stay up I think we need to invest in an upgrade in that position

covcity4life

Must admit once we were crowned champs my first thought was godden needs to be the 2nd striker in pecking order.

But if he starts as main striker lets hope he steps up to the plate and hits a home run

Liquid Gold

In midfield yes. Defensively I don't think we're that short. By no means absolute giants but big enough.

GK/D
6'4'' Marosi
6'3
6'2'' Hyam, Pask
6'1'' Fadz, Wilson
6' Rose, Dacosta
5'11 Dabo
5'10
5' 9
5'8 Mason

M
6'2'' Kelly, Burroughs
6'1'' Kasta
6' Shipley, Eccles
5'11 Allen (?), Westbrooke, Jobello
5'10 Evans-Harriott
5' 9 Jones, O' Hare, Young
5'8
5'7
5'6 Hamer

F
6'4'' Baka
6'3
6'2''
6'1'' Godden, Biamou
6'
5'11 Ponti
I'm surprised Marosi is that tall, I thought he was around 6ft. Always seemed on the shorter side but maybe that's because he's not the type to battle for crosses.

Ollie1998

I'm surprised Marosi is that tall, I thought he was around 6ft. Always seemed on the shorter side but maybe that's because he's not the type to battle for crosses.

I promise you kelly is not 6ft 2 I don’t care what the club site says I’ve met him a few times and he’s no taller than 5”10

Users who are viewing this thread