Who do you hope comes down from the Championship? (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

I make it 7 teams involved in the relegation battle in the Championship: Doncaster, Blackpool, Birmingham, Charlton, Barnsley, Millwall and Yeovil. I'd like to see Blackpool, Blues and Milwall down personally.

letsallsingtogether

Sounds good to me might swap Charlton for Millwall though have not been there yet.

I make it 7 teams involved in the relegation battle in the Championship: Doncaster, Blackpool, Birmingham, Charlton, Barnsley, Millwall and Yeovil. I'd like to see Blackpool, Blues and Milwall down personally.

Otis

We want Milwall and Leeds to come down, cos they would totally wreck and destroy Sixfields and leave it in such a state we would have to come straight back home to the Ricoh for the rest of the season.

RFC

Donny, Blackpool & Blues would be just great for me. PUSB!

ccfcway

I'd go for Blackpool.

We will be able to be taken for a ride by someone other than our owners for a change

ccfcmustang

Barnsley for a guaranteed 6 points
Birmingham because the mrs is a blue nose
and i wished for Huddersfield because Mark Robbins is a wanker

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Barnsley for a guaranteed 6 points
Birmingham because the mrs is a blue nose
and i wished for Huddersfield because Mark Robbins is a wanker

Agree about Robbins, but with hindsight, he did us a favour!

Godiva

I'd love Birmingham to come down but they won't

Not too sure - they haven't won at home in the last 15 and have only managed two victories all season at St. Andrews (maybe they should rent the Ricoh for their remaining 3 home games).

Users who are viewing this thread