Who do you fancy in Round 2 JPT? (1 Viewer)

ampthill_sba

Ok so no-one rates the JPT but we'd all love a Wembley trip. Cov have put yet again in the Northern section (East) group for the second round with*Bradford City,*Chesterfield,*Doncaster Rovers,*Hartlepool United,*Notts County,*Sheffield United,*York City.

Who do you fancy it R2?

ampthill_sba

I'd go for Sheffield Utd at home to turn them over at the 2nd attempt or Away v Chesterfield as its easy to get to on a Tues night straight up the M1.

Gray

Ok so no-one rates the JPT but we'd all love a Wembley trip. Cov have put yet again in the Northern section (East) group for the second round with*Bradford City,*Chesterfield,*Doncaster Rovers,*Hartlepool United,*Notts County,*Sheffield United,*York City.

Who do you fancy it R2?

Any of them! All games at this level are a piece of cake ;)

Otis

He didn't say it was a nice piece of cake.

This cake is horrible, tough and leaves a nasty taste in your mouth.

Moff

At the moment we would struggle to beat an egg, so can we have a bye?

......If not any will do at home.

hamil99

Facebook User
York please, think with our confidence issues at the moment we'd pretty much struggle against all the rest....

Gray

Answer the question rather than trying to be funny...if you've watched us this year you'd know that we've struggled against all L1/2 sides

sorry after watching us play Tuesday night i thought this whole competition was a big joke!

but if you want a serious answer as long as we avoid Sheffield and Doncaster i'll be happy

ampthill_sba

sorry after watching us play Tuesday night i thought this whole competition was a big joke!

but if you want a serious answer as long as we avoid Sheffield and Doncaster i'll be happy

It is a joke that CCFC is so far away from the team and status that I first started supporting (1984) but its our reality...

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'd like Man Utd at home :D

........er......... they're not in the Paint Pot thingy are they? :thinking about:

tbh444

Hmm, not sure I'd want to go to wembley for a JPT final, was at one in cardiff a few years ago where 40k Bristol City fans turned out, but it was a weird atmosphere as what were they ultimately celebrating? It was more about the day out than the importance of the match - would far rather save the occasion for a play-off final (even if a long wait is likely!)

skybluedaze

Who do you fancy it R2?

Somebody beatable! At the moment they all look tricky games. Chesterfield at Home maybe? They're on a downward spiral. They were relegated last season and recently sacked their manager. Would be a battle of the caretaker managers. Interesting? :thinking about: Probably not.

covcity4life

bradford york or the other league 2 team

be gutted if we get sheff utd or doncaster,eve notts county

whoever we play we have a great chance on paper but our current performances do not bode well.

TommyZoom

Hartlepool please, I want to see Jeff Stirling cry on Skysports News during the game. :whistle:

Daz

I hope we get Bradford as York City are on top form at the moment.
Being selfish away please just round the corner!!:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Gint11

Who do you fancy it R2?

Doesnt matter, only a home tie.

Users who are viewing this thread