Who do you expect and want? (1 Viewer)

The deadline is finally here, lets hope there isnt another extension( probs wont be as SISU have put their bid in now). So who do you want as our new owners and who do you expect to be named as the preffered bidders. I hate to see it but i can see Appleton naming SISU as the preffered bidder. He was appointed by them and there are rumours about his involvement in buissiness dealings with Joy Sepella 's husband. I really hope PH4 is named as the preffered bidder. He's loaded, he's been interested for a long time and wants to take us back to where we belong, the Barclays Premier League. I wouldnt mind Michael Byeng either, but PH4 is my preffered bidder, but i expect SISU will be named as the preffered bidder. But thats no guarentee of the dealing going their way. They have to prove they have the finance, which they dont, plus The Football League and Coventry City Council have to give the preffered bidder their approval for the deal to go thru, which i cant see happening. So, who do you want and who do you expect? Shouldnt be interesting

SkyblueDave89

What I want is for CCFC to come out of administration so we can start building a team for next season, & we can then get answers like when can we start selling season tickets & where will we be playing, as for who to be owners I'm afraid it's out of our hands so whoever it is I just hope they keep their promises

oakey

I expect SISU to be named, get the club out of Admin, pressurise ACL to do a new deal and play a brinkmanship game about where we will play until the last possible moment.
After that they will continue to run the club blaming everyone else for why we have to field a team of kids and crocks. This may be at the Ricoh, who knows. The owners wont care.
We will then have a relegation fight to look forward to.
Some will still say, be grateful, at least we have a club.
Then the downward spiral will continue and we will go back into administration towards the end of next season which will end in relegation.
Our owners will continue to blame the lack of revenue streams, low attendances, FFP rules etc etc
The downward spiral will end only when we get new owners or we are liquidated.
Sorry you did ask what to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread