Who Could Replace Neville? (1 Viewer)

So Gary Neville is off to Espanga. That leaves a void on Sky Sports, a void which unfortunatley was filled by Craig Bellamy on Monday Night Football. So for this week's Cooks Question, i want to know which Coventry City player, former or current, you would want to see as a TV pundit and why. Let us know your answer before 11.00 on Thursday and it could (probably will) be read out on Liam Cook's Sports Lounge. The show kicks off at 10am on 98.6 Hillz FM. You can also tune in via www.hillzfm.co.uk or the Tune In Radio App. You still have time to enter our competition too! Thanks for your contribution

Astute

Dion Dublin. A natural in front of the camera and his most common word used isn't erŕrrm.

PVA

As much as I love him, Dion is an appalling football pundit.

Not city obviously, but Frank Lampard would be the best option.

lifeskyblue

When I hear Chris catlin summarising the city after we have played at the Ricoh I always think he talk sense...whether he is any good during the game I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcbean

Mail on line reckon Bellend is a shoe in - for me Robbie Keane a clean living boy with an accent perfect

Happy_Martian

Is Big Ron still around ? :whistle:

James Smith

Robbie Keane?

Terry Gibson's perm

How about nobody and they get rid of all the other ones there as well. Game starts, watch game, game ends switch off. Who watches sell that other rubbish at half time I go for a wiz or make a drink.

King of the Lesbians

Gordon Strachan. Mainly as I don't have Sky Sports!

What about John Hartson? I don't recall ever having wanted to kick the screen in when he's been on.

James Smith

Gordon Strachan. Mainly as I don't have Sky Sports!

What about John Hartson? I don't recall ever having wanted to kick the screen in when he's been on.

I recall hearing a post match interview with Gordon on CWR. I was in a taxi heading to the station and the driver said at the end that the man needed subtitles as he didn't catch much of what was said.

Captain Dart

A glove puppet for all I care.
footballer-100x99.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread