Who are you supporting? (1 Viewer)

Changeyourface

Who's everyone supporting today then; Birmingham vs Leicester. Personally I hope Leicester smash the brummie tramps, C'mon you Foxes!

wingy

LEICESTER to keep the blues around us ,then we can overtake them on tuesday ,leicester will implode under Sven @ some point ,can't believe the commentator ,just said "haves against have nots ", surely that was against us 1st game

Otis

Birmingham of course.

Why on earth would i support Leshtur? :thinking about::facepalm::facepalm:

Walking Bird

I hope a giant sink hole opens up & takes the whole lot of em!

Moff

Having a choice like this is about as enticing as trapping your 'chap' in your zip, but if the worst happened it would be the blues i wanted to win, as their fans top the moan league with ours.;)

Marty

Hoping Brum win, can't help but love all the excuses that are made for Sven and Leicester each time they lose or draw.

stay_up_skyblues

Kind of like asking ; herpes or syphillis?

Hate both sides with a passion but seeings as I work in brum and they are near us in the league il take a Fester win.

Another silent home crowd at St Andrews then.

Otis

Historically over the last 50 years our rivals have been Wolves, Leshtur and then later Aston Villa.

Never really been any rivalry with Birmingham City. Find it bizarre that anyone would choose Leshtur over Birmingham.

wingy

Don't get this hate thing ,want to beat the hell out of their teams ,but in a good natured way with all the banter thrown in,but when it leads to events as in Earlsdon and rugby in recent seasons ,it ruins it for everyone ,and subsequently leads to the overpolicing /stewarding that we all have have a problem with.bring on the days when we can travel away without having to be on our guard

stay_up_skyblues

Don't get this hate thing ,want to beat the hell out of their teams ,but in a good natured way with all the banter thrown in,but when it leads to events as in Earlsdon and rugby in recent seasons ,it ruins it for everyone ,and subsequently leads to the overpolicing /stewarding that we all have have a problem with.bring on the days when we can travel away without having to be on our guard

I hate cabbage but have never assaulted one.

wingy

Theres nothing to fear in this league,they were both fortunate to take 3 points off us,while things are stacked against numbers wise ,we just need to play with belief

Changeyourface

Historically over the last 50 years our rivals have been Wolves, Leshtur and then later Aston Villa.

Never really been any rivalry with Birmingham City. Find it bizarre that anyone would choose Leshtur over Birmingham.

Brum fans are utter scum, Leicesters are ok I don't mind the team or their fans but I hate Birminghams trampy fans

Macca

can't really get into any football other than city at the moment, think i may be tiring of the game.

but in answer to the question I'd go with Leicester

Otis

Brum fans are utter scum, Leicesters are ok I don't mind the team or their fans but I hate Birminghams trampy fans

I know a few Brum fans and they are great lads. Couple of them top blokes.

Impossible to generalise about all opposition fans. CCFC has it's fair share of nob heads as does every single club across the country.

Bit daft saying Brum fans are utter scum.

NINOOVCOV

LEICESTER to keep the blues around us ,then we can overtake them on tuesday ,leicester will implode under Sven @ some point ,can't believe the commentator ,just said "haves against have nots ", surely that was against us 1st game

I think we are going to get a hiding against leeds, for 1 we won our last match, and 2 they are playing well at the moment, 3 because we won our last match leeds will up their game.... hope im wrong, obviously.

guicey15

I wanted birmingscum to win over incester to be honest. Would just love it if they got mid table after they spent all that money. And prediction for tuesday, 1-1, juke 57'

skybluelee

Couldn't give a toss who won, I support Coventry. Given the absence of any threads to the contrary I guess I can deduce that M***** didn't get his legs broken? Hey ho, the season is young. Now, back to my voodoo doll.

Users who are viewing this thread