Who am i (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

I was born in Syracuse, New York on July 3, 1962

Tom-Cruise-in-childhood.jpg

Who am i now ?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Princess! you've changed your avatar! Can you make it bigger please!! :)

Houchens Head

Demi Moore, Princess!

OK. this geezer was born on March 2, 1968, at 41 Liverpool Road, Chester (same year I left school!!!). God, I feel old! :D

Houchens Head

Well done Tommy! Your turn...........

Hey Kuklinski - I wondered what the name Kuklinski has to do with Coventry City so I googled it - according to Wiki he is the brother of a child rapist. If this is true why have you chosen to use the name ?

Ernie Machin

Massive Sky Blue fan was Richard Kuklinski. Used to see him in the Kop, with his bag of cyanide and his cheeky smile/blank stare.

Nick

Administrator
Who am I?

[video=youtube;WI-xQ7IksUc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI-xQ7IksUc&ob=av2e[/video]

Kuklinski

Hey Kuklinski - I wondered what the name Kuklinski has to do with Coventry City so I googled it - according to Wiki he is the brother of a child rapist. If this is true why have you chosen to use the name ?

Well done young man. What do the actions of his brother have to do with him? Is there a larger point you are trying to make?

Well done young man. What do the actions of his brother have to do with him? Is there a larger point you are trying to make?

I can't be arsed to answer either of those questions, because I'm not going to get into a ping-pong game of prove your point and back-up your point with you.

All i'm saying is of all the names,things and people on this planet you could have used - I am puzzled why you chose to use a murderer and brother of a child-rapist.

CovKingChris

Facebook User
Honestly, I find the man very interesting. I'm not saying I agree at all with that he did, he just seems interesting.

If I had the time I would definitely do some research on the man.

Kuklinski

I can't be arsed to answer either of those questions, because I'm not going to get into a ping-pong game of prove your point and back-up your point with you.

All i'm saying is of all the names,things and people on this planet you could have used - I am puzzled why you chose to use a murderer and brother of a child-rapist.

Because I like how cool and calm the man was. He didn't take shit from anyone. If you upset him, you disappeared, and he had a variety of ways of bumping people off too.

I still don't get why you keep bringing his brother in to the conversation though? Ian Brady was a murdering child raping scumbag, should we have jailed his brother too?

Kuklinski

Honestly, I find the man very interesting. I'm not saying I agree at all with that he did, he just seems interesting.

If I had the time I would definitely do some research on the man.

If you get the chance, buy the book about him "The Ice Man", author Phillip Carlo. Excellent read.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread