Who’s the greatest if? (1 Viewer)

Bennosdancingfeet

So the Hill era was about 15 years before my time but I ponder….

with what Robins has done with the shit he’s had to deal with, does he overtake the great Jimmy Hill as the best ever should he give us promotion?

controversial I know but opinions appreciated

SkyBlueMatt

How many threads about this? :ROFLMAO:

If Robins gets us promoted, without a doubt. He's almost there considering I'm of the younger generation, born after 87.

NortonSkyBlue

So the Hill era was about 15 years before my time but I ponder….

with what Robins has done with the shit he’s had to deal with, does he overtake the great Jimmy Hill as the best ever should he give us promotion?

controversial I know but opinions appreciated
Hill was great for the club as a manager in the 60’s and Robins is the here and now. Robins name will be spoken about for eternity after what he has done here.

San Francisco

It's a tough one because Jimmy arguably put us on the footballing map while Robins has taken us from League 2 to the Championship play-off final in the span of 5 years with dreadful owners at the helm for 90% of that time.

slowpoke

Jimmy Hill was great as our manager but pissed off out of the blue on the eve of our debut season in the top division. Nobody knew not even the players basically dropped us in the shite before we got going.

Robinshio

MR League 2 to hopefully EPL in an era when much more difficult
When we were in L2 we all thought we had more chance of National league than championship

if he gets us there, he will be the greatest on his own =

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Jimmy Hill was great as our manager but pissed off out of the blue on the eve of our debut season in the top division. Nobody knew not even the players basically dropped us in the shite before we got going.

That's what they both have in common, Jimmy Hill pissed off to the BBC and Mark Robins pissed off to Huddersfield.

But at least Mark Robins came back to the City.

Brighton Sky Blue

Why did he do that?

Users who are viewing this thread