Whistle in the Cov end yesterday (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
If anyone on here knows who had the whistle in the Cov end yesterday, please make sure it is shoved up the owners rear end before the next game! If it was from the opposition end, we, including the whistle blower I'm sure, would be well pissed off!

Surprised the ref didn't raise it with the stewards as it was as annoying as hell! Very distracting, and must have annoyed the players!

pusbccfc

If anyone on here knows who had the whistle in the Cov end yesterday, please make sure it is shoved up the owners rear end before the next game! If it was from the opposition end, we, including the whistle blower I'm sure, would be well pissed off!

Surprised the ref didn't raise it with the stewards as it was as annoying as hell! Very distracting, and must have annoyed the players!

Boring.

Added to the atmosphere.

dadgad

Oh, ffs! A whistle! How shocking.
Cudn't you spend Saturday in a library?

letsallsingtogether

That was me sorry if it irritated you but come and tell me yourself next time! at least it got the fans singing and yes will take it to next away game.

by the way have another 40 on order from Ebay as I had a few more fans that wanted them, :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Oh, ffs! A whistle! How shocking.
Cudn't you spend Saturday in a library?

Sba180

thanks for attending your first away match. can i politely ask you to refrain from now on as i couldn't get a ticket......stop fucking moaning!!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Hasn't SW88 been to most of them including the tour of Holland? :whistle:

Thanks Nick. Didn't want to blow my own trumpet (or whistle in this case) and state this fact :D

My point is that if there wasn't a whistle in the game of football (or most sports) then whistle as much as you like. But at a ground like Walsall it's very noticeable. Would you have been pissed off if the players misheard the fans whistle (however Cheap they may be) for the refs and stopped play, prevented or made us concede a goal? Would you feel guilty then? Your'll probably say no, but if it did lead to this, I bet fans other won't want to join in in the child play then!

Steve.B50

Never heard a whistle at all, but even if I did would it matter?, with the state of our club the odd whistle blower is the least of our problems.

Nick

Administrator
How long until the "We are blowing whistles, what are you doing to save our club?" gets rolled out?

oakey

Before I comment or take sides may I ask was it a pro-SISU, anti-SISU, pro-ACL/CCC, anti-ACL/CCC, NOPM, KCIC, SIxfields supporters are scabs, or the fans on Jimmy's Hill are shouty mongs supporting whistle?

Nick

Administrator
Come on Nick you can do better then that :sleep::sleep:
Oh and what are you doing :)

To be honest 2 middle aged blokes blowing whistles trying to get attention reminds of the pissed up fellas who had been in Wetherspoons all day drinking halves who manage to sneak into the nightclub with a glow stick and usually end the night pissing themselves. ;):p:p

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Before I comment or take sides may I ask was it a pro-SISU, anti-SISU, pro-ACL/CCC, anti-ACL/CCC, NOPM, KCIC, SIxfields supporters are scabs, or the fans on Jimmy's Hill are shouty mongs supporting whistle?

None of the above or all of the above or one or more of the above take your pick after all we keep getting people who say we need to get the fans united we thought this was a good idea. After all nobody will know appart from the whistler what they are whistling for:pointlaugh:

letsallsingtogether

I'm am proud to be one of the mongs...:) Oh I'm Anti everything so I suppose i'm not a Coventry fan

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

To be honest 2 middle aged blokes blowing whistles trying to get attention reminds of the pissed up fellas who had been in Wetherspoons all day drinking halves who manage to sneak into the nightclub with a glow stick and usually end the night pissing themselves. ;):p:p

Who says we were trying to get attention? Perhaps we just like blowing whistles, perhaps we like winding people up or maybe we like to bring a smile to peoples faces a lot of people though it was great and wanted us to get them some. Sure it might have upset some people after all there are people who don't like chanting and people standing up so you can't please everyone

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

By the way wouldn't drink the shit in Wetherspoons and dont drink halves never had a glow stick good idea though very rarely get pissed up and have never pissed myself appart from when i read Grendel or Torchomatic on here that is

letsallsingtogether

Ha Ha liked it got to admit pissed myself once when I was 5. Never went clubbing to be honest as didn't like the music not Rocky enough for me, refused us entry because we always wore Jeans. :thinking about::thinking about:

By the way wouldn't drink the shit in Wetherspoons and dont drink halves never had a glow stick good idea though very rarely get pissed up and have never pissed myself appart from when i read Grendel or Torchomatic on here that is

Matty_CCFC

Who says we were trying to get attention? Perhaps we just like blowing whistles, perhaps we like winding people up or maybe we like to bring a smile to peoples faces a lot of people though it was great and wanted us to get them some. Sure it might have upset some people after all there are people who don't like chanting and people standing up so you can't please everyone

Do not stop doing what you are doing, it all adds to the fun of an away day.

letsallsingtogether

Don't worry we won't. Just trying to make the noise louder let the opposition know we are there.

Not a protest thing! if you go to a game anywhere in the world you get horns whistles etc makes for a cracking atmosphere

IMO
Do not stop doing what you are doing, it all adds to the fun of an away day.

Users who are viewing this thread